BroadBand-Offers.com / Have not received ordered product!

I have purchased a modem from this company and have not received it yet, I already have the cable installed and the modem is still not here.

Comments

• Je
      14th of Dec, 2007

Well, you can HAVE my modem. I didn't even authorize this company to charge me, somehow in the process of buying internet service through Time Warner Cable, they got my information, charged my cc for a modem, and shipped it to me. But I already HAVE one, and service, and when I tried to investigate, they're impossible to reach. . .This is one scammy website. . .

• Ge
      5th of Jan, 2008

I am supose to recieve a rebate but cant down load the forms to fill out and when I E Mailed them they just sent the forms as an attechment that I still can not download

• Sm
      7th of Apr, 2008

Rip-offs, have been waiting on rebates for 1 year.
    Program stated 1:$30 rebate & $49.95 rebate to cover cost of $79.95 modem. Paid full price plus $9.95 s/h. Also was promised $100 rebate after 3 month period for sign up with comcast. Got a modem & $30 prepaid credit card. That's all.
    Started service March 2007. I have made several calls & sent several emails, and I am always on the top of the list to get my rebate now. Buyer beware, these people are theives.

29th of Apr, 2008

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. WHAT A RIP OFF THIS COMPANY IS. I MAILED IN MY REBATES AND NEVER RECIEVED THEM. SHE WENT THROUGH HER SYSTEM AND TOLD ME THEY WERE SENT OUT MONTHS AGO AND TOO BAD THEY ARE EXPIRED AND THEY CAN'T RE-ISSUE THE CHECKS BECAUSE I DIDN'T CASH THEM IN TIME... HOW COULD I? I NEVER RECIEVED THE FLIPPIN CHECKS! BEWARE! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

• Ke
      24th of Aug, 2008

i am still waiting for my rebates after 3mos I tryed to contact them only to find out they are not availabe !! what now

• St
      21st of Nov, 2008

ATTENTION ALL... BROADBANDOFFERS.COM IS JUST A SCAM... THEY DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE NOT TO GET YOU YOUR REBATE... INCLUDING PUTTING YOU ON HOLD FOREVER, "ACCIDENTALLY" HANGING UP ON YOU AFTER YOU HAVE HELD FOREVER, SENDING REBATE FORMS THAT CANNOT BE PRINTED, NOT RECEIVING THE FORMS THAT YOU HAVE MAILED... TRUST ME, THE LIST GOES ON. THIS IS JUST A SCAM AND THE CABLE AND INTERNET COMPANIES THAT ALLOW THEM TO SCAM THEIR CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED...

• Gm
      6th of Mar, 2009

It's been one yr. since we switched to Comcast internet due to Broadbandoffer.com offer of $100 cash& rebate for $89 modem. I got the runaround for many months. Luckily I kept a folder with copies of the confirmation from comcast & Broadband. Broadband told me that there was no record of them sending us a modem many times. Then they told me it was too late for the rebate, it was closed. I got so angry. I finally contacted our State Attorney General's office. It took a good month to hear back from that. Broadband had sent a reply that I hadn't sent in all the forms. Apparently the original rebate forms were lost, so I have resent them 4 times so far. BUT, I finally got the $89 modem rebate & am waiting on the $100. EVERYTIME I contacted Broadband, I sent a copy to the State's AG office (call & get their email address if it's not on the letterhead). If they see you are doing this, they will respond. Hang in there!!!