Broadband National Promotion / Comcast Internet / They cheated me by signing up the promotion and not processing the rebates!

1 P.O. Box 5627Redwood City, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 415 508 3758

I ordered my comcast Internet service through Broadband National in 8/14/2007. I suppose to receive the rebates Broadband National offer - for $125 new internet service, and $79.99 of Modem and wireless equipment. Order #: 621936 MSO #: [protected]. They sent me a post card and said that they won't honor my order because a different company as Affiliate of records. I called and called their sales office and rebate center. I got a name Michelle Adrian put the note for that. I asked to transfer to Michelle to find out why. their customer service either refuse my request of speaking to Michelle, or told me there was no such person. I asked comcast to check my record - I only have one order was placed and it was through Broadband National.

Scam company, beware!

W

Comments

• Ge
      20th of Dec, 2007

Wow!!!! You got exactly the same problem with what I had!!!! But mine was about one and a half year ago. My contact person is Debbie Garrett. I ended up do not get any rebate. They were trying to ask for the materials they have never given to me and they said they could not located my acc in their stupid database. I felt bad and decided to quit messing with these people. So, do you get yr rebate? Good Luck.

• Be
      28th of Jan, 2008

Same thing happened to me - EXACT! Although I finally got my check in the amount of $25....It should have been for $125. I am not finished with my complaint process, I actually purchased it from a Comcast employee.

• Sh
      18th of Feb, 2008

Well, my story is exactly the same. Broadband National rips off people! Never trust them.

• Va
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Exactly the same story happened to me. Comcast pretended they are not aware of such problems, like I'm the first one to complain. It is a closed circle to ripp off people. I'm ending my contract with Comcast next month.

Let us know if there is a way to sue them.

Thanks.

• Jp
      24th of Mar, 2008

Same thing! They are liars! There must be something we could do about this! I was fooled into buying comcast through broadband national because of the rebates. After a couple of months, I received postcards saying I don't qualify for the rebates because of some stupid made up reason. They said I didn't sign up through them! Well thats a lie!
    Anyone know how to deal with these liars?

• St
      1st of Jun, 2008

F THEM COMCAST SUCks...!

I think that they should get charged for faurd for supporting these companys for these rebates that arent being paid to there custmers that are told to go to comcast where they say that if u sign up for the high speed internet and then the costumers are waiting and waiting, They cant keep on riping off people and get away with it and they wont.
    Stacy Coles

• To
      15th of Dec, 2008

if comcast does not come up with the money i will take ny 3 accounys that i have wiyh them and call verizon

• Pa
      11th of Jun, 2009

Totally totally agree 100% Comcast is a BIG SCAM!!!
    I purchased to Blackberry phones mailed out the forms for my rebate Comcast stated they recieved everything, , told me everything looks great, the checks will be mailed out in 7-10 business days. Ive been told this month after month, but still nothing. I had to keep the data for 3months to qualify for the rebate it's been 5months now an still no check these ppl are trying to scam customers outta money becuz of the economy, there luck isnt going very far, cuz just like AIG this company will get pickened to go outta business real soon. I personally hope like tomorrow. lol