Broadband Connection / Change of Broadband Plan

India Review updated:
Hi,
I hope this is useful for me for me and some action must be taken.
I applied for plan Home UL 900 Plus plan and but while giving connection BSNL gave me startup plan and didnt even informed me I am into which plan. I enquired with person who came to give the Broadband connection, he said whatever i applied through internet i will get the same plan. Plan which i applied for has unlimited download however under plan Home 250 or startup plan the download limit is limited. Due to this i got a huge amount of bill because of the download. I went to check at Koramangala BDA complex, then they my plan is Home 250 and NOT Home UL 900 PLUS so i have to pay the bill. I tried convincing her but she didnt listen to me at all and asked me to apply for change in plan. I applied for change in Broadband plan from Home 250 to Home 500 ON 6th October 2007. As per her i my plan will get changed and will be effective from 1st November 2007. Today i am checking and it has not been done yet. Last week i went to Koramangal BDA complex to equire about change in plan then they gave me two numbers to contact and ask me to go to BSNL office at Koramagala 12th main. The numbers are 22448181 and 22448599. Among these first doesnt work and second either it remains busy or nobody picks the phone. At Koramangala 12th main BSNL office i got another two numbers to enquire for the change in plan. I didnt call those two numbers because this is a very basic GAME which BSNL people plays with the customer to let them busy calling numbers and ultimately no result will come out. Just for your information to get Telephone connection and Broadband connection i got 37 different numbers from BSNL people to contact and enquire. Anyways let see if this complaint is going to get response from BSNL office or they just built this site to again fool people. Egerly waiting for response from BSNL people.

My Details:
Mobile Contact Number: [protected].
Name: Kumar Amitesh.
BSNL LandLine number: [protected].

Please let me know if any further information you require from my end AND PLEASE DO NOT CALL ON MY LANDLINE NUMBER BECAUSE I HAVE A HABIT OF GOING OFFICE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE WHICH YOUR BSNL PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND LATER THEY SAY THEY TREID CONTACTING ME BUT NOBODY PICKS THE LANDLINE PHONE. IN A SIMPLE WORDS.....CALL MY ABOVE MENTIONED MOBILE
NUMBER.

Regards...Amitesh

Comments

Pr
  3rd of Apr, 2008

Broadband Connection - Fraud billing
Airtel

hello,

I hereby log my complaint for wrong billing for my airtel broadband connection.

Firstly, I was not given the right information from my area representative about the availability of the corporate connection for which I was entitled, though I asked him several times. This costed me Rs 500 extra for the installation charges.

above that, when I received my first month bill, I was charged some 500 extra.

On calling the customer care, I got to know that It was for the cordless phone. I was never informed that this would be charged an extra amount. Also I had never asked for a cordless instead of regular landline phone.
I am quite offended with the information hiding carried out by Airtel representatives.

Continuing with the same approach, Airtel would lose the customer trust.

For my case, for sure, I would always ask my friends and knowns, NEVER TO GO FOR AIRTEL
Po
  1st of May, 2008

Broadband Connection - slow speed
reliance broadband services
www.reliancebroadband.co.in

hi Im poonam punjabi, my ID is 285593205704 MY NET SPEED IS VERY SLOW, pls look in to the matter, as complaint several times
Pe
  15th of Jul, 2008
Me too the same problem
Je
  7th of Nov, 2008
sir i am jerin and we have a plan of 1 MBPS and the speed right now is only 300KBPS. my id is210619115835, the connection bears in the name of Mr. jerin. I believe that you will rectify our complaint as early as possible
Ku
  15th of Jan, 2009

Broadband Connection - Shifting the connection

Hi,

I am holding the connection of number 0120-2417224, I have send the request to shift the phone on my new address but its not being shifted. I have requested it before 20 days and while calling in the office concerned person say that he will make it by today or tomorrow but nothing happening. Its really painful to have this kind of respose. I will have to discontinue this connection in case nothing happened withing two days.

Thanks and regards,
Kuldeep (09899268177)
Sh
  8th of Jun, 2009
from past 24 hours i am not able to access the internet . my log id my 396095497115
please solve my problem as soon as possible i raise my complaints b4 it plz look into the matter
Bh
  9th of Jan, 2010
i am rajesh shah to request to you.i had paid 2210/- rupees for internet 400 plan before two months but i didn't get any sufficient services from your side so pls refund my deposited amount of 2210/-as soon as possible.
Ma
  13th of Jul, 2010

Broadband Connection - not able to see my account details online
tata indicom

Hi,
I have tata indicom broadband connection.
Your TATA Indicom No.: 0200431026
Account Number 977199225
Your Tariff Plan DS 231 New ULTD 384 KBPS Residential Plan

I am trying for last 15 days to view my bills online.
I am not able to view any bills online.

I am trying to call the call centre and i am not able to get in touch with even single call centre executive.

Very bad service indeed.I will write blog on it.

Regards,
Mayank Sharma
Gu
  29th of Oct, 2010
I am also trying to change the plan, ...
pity that BSNL claiming to revolutionise and claiming to be faster than thought, does not even have a way of applying for a change online...
try calling 18004241600. When I called, one lady called uma replied that only physical presence in BSNL office can solve the problem as online service is not available.
they seem to just love to meet us face to face...

time BSNL learns at least some basic operations and how dynamic the country's private players are to stay up in the market...No wonder BSNL is going down drastically in the market...