Broad Financial Services / Money Scam

1 9750 Royal Lane1000 Dallas, TX 75213-1722Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-514-583-7429

I recieved a letter in the mail with a check for $1810.00 dollars and directions to call for training and probation task, and to call a Mike Adams and or a Freda Williams. The check was issued from a company out of Chicago, Performics Inc. A real company from thier web site that does marketing for internet clients. I saw some other complaints on some other web sites saying this was a scam. I am currently unemployed and could use the money but don't want to break the law. Who do you call about this kinda deal?

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Oct, 2008

I recieved the same letter with a cheque. The telephone number that we are to contact does not exist. I don't know what to do either. I guess we wont be talking to Freda Williams orMike Adams.

• Ca
      29th of Oct, 2008

They sent me a $2500 check to wire most of and shop with the rest.

• Br
      1st of Nov, 2008

Man, i'm only 16 years of age. Why would they send something like this to me when they know how young I am and how tempted I can be to cash the check. I don't know what to do because I'm afraid I might go to jail for accepting a check that was written in my name. I try calling, but it always say that the mailbox is full and they cannot accept any more messages a at the time, and no one ever answers. What kind of Business is this? So are there any suggestions?

• La
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Call the company on the check. You will find out it's a scam.