Broad Financial Services / Money Scam

9750 Royal Lane1000 Dallas, TX 75213-1722Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-514-583-7429
I recieved a letter in the mail with a check for $1810.00 dollars and directions to call for training and probation task, and to call a Mike Adams and or a Freda Williams. The check was issued from a company out of Chicago, Performics Inc. A real company from thier web site that does marketing for internet clients. I saw some other complaints on some other web sites saying this was a scam. I am currently unemployed and could use the money but don't want to break the law. Who do you call about this kinda deal?

Comments

Ju
  29th of Oct, 2008
I recieved the same letter with a cheque. The telephone number that we are to contact does not exist. I don't know what to do either. I guess we wont be talking to Freda Williams orMike Adams.
Ca
  29th of Oct, 2008
They sent me a $2500 check to wire most of and shop with the rest.
Br
  1st of Nov, 2008
Man, i'm only 16 years of age. Why would they send something like this to me when they know how young I am and how tempted I can be to cash the check. I don't know what to do because I'm afraid I might go to jail for accepting a check that was written in my name. I try calling, but it always say that the mailbox is full and they cannot accept any more messages a at the time, and no one ever answers. What kind of Business is this? So are there any suggestions?
La
  3rd of Nov, 2008
Call the company on the check. You will find out it's a scam.

Broad Financial LLC Logo Broad Financial LLC