Broad Band Connection From Bsnl, In Bangalore, India / not working(Phone no. 09108023391080)

India Review updated:
Bsnl broad band connection not working .Phone no 23391080.

Address

D-3, BHEL Township,
Vijayanagar ,
Bangalore -40

Comments

Sa
  16th of Feb, 2008
I am using board band from 14.02.08. My ph no. 03473- 247491. problem is that when i want to see my user account i could not see it. I am entering in my account, but when i want to see my service record, error on page is occuring allaways. So I cann't understand what is my service record. If there is any other way pls tell me as soon as possible.
Ch
  23rd of Jul, 2009
I have a BSNL Broadband Connection in Bangalore. For last 15 days, my phone and internet both aren't working.I have visited the nearby bsnl exchange more than 8 times in last 15 days.As usual there is no response from the responsible authorities.These authorities are senseless characters, they only know how to blabber.Seriously, their services should be terminated and these officials should be thrown out of the government jobs.God only knows what will happen, if they work as govenment officials in the future as well.These officials are sick as is the Indian government.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Logo Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]