British National Lottery [infosignuknl. Co. Uk] / Recieved email about winnings

1 Malta Review updated:

Dear Sir /Madam.I recieved this attached email and I want to now if it true or not my email address is [protected]@croppers.net

British National Lottery,
28 Tan Field Road,
Croydon, London.
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

Dear Selected winner,
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash price of £753, 437.00 (Seven hundred and fifty three thousand, four hundred and thirty seven pound sterling) in cash from International program held on the 10th of November 2008 in the United Kingdom.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system from a database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which your email was among the first ten (10) lucky winners.

Contact the verification department by providing your : Reference Number UK/9420X2/68. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information. (1). Name in full (2). Address in full (3). Nationality (4). Present Country (5). Age (6). Occupation (7). Phone & Fax (8). Sex .

ASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT:
Mr Phil Catford
Email: [protected]@live.com
Tel: +[protected]
Yours Truly,
Sir Steven Smith
Coordinator (Online Promo Programme).

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2008

It is ok

22nd of Dec, 2008

Every thing is all right...

• Qu
      28th of Dec, 2008

OMG...! me have received mail same u . i'm thing it's scam. if not them call me .
    ATTENTION: Trinh Thien Quoc,

The Board of Directors, Members of Staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the UKNL Online Sweepstakes Programme, wishes to congratulate you as one of our Star Prize Winner in this months UKNL Online Sweepstakes Promotion (IAP) held in England. The selection process was carried out through a Random Selection in our Computerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.) from a database of over three million email addresses from the World Wide Web drawn from different continents of the world. In your Continent, your email address was luckily selected. This makes you a proud winner of the Sum of 850, 000.00 GBP (Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds). The Cheque comes with other consolation prize such as T-Shirt, Face Cap and a Sony Viao Laptop {courtesy Sony}.

In reference to the above, we would recommend our affiliate courier (FOUR WAYS COURIER SERVICE) which is the only trusted courier presently capable of handling such a vital package as yours, as they have been under a contract with us for quite a long time now to deliver cheques of huge sums from our sponsors to us and our winners. On that note we would require you to contact the courier and arrange them to pick up your Winning Items (i.e. Cheque, T-shirt, Face Cap, Winning Certificate and a Sony Viao Laptop courtesy 'Sony') from our office to be delivered to you, be aware that Uk National office will only dispatch your Cheque and other Items to them and won't be responsible for any delivery charges incurred. After pick up, they would send you a the delivery arrangement of your Winning Package which you will use to know when your Items would be arriving your Location. You can reach the courier through their details below:

Please contact Mr. James Rivers of Four Ways Courier Service with this email address:
    Four Ways Courier International Service
    Delivery Officer: Mr. James Rivers
    Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
    Telephone: +447031974613

You are advised to keep your winnings strictly to yourself, until it has been safely delivered to you, this is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming on your winning and abuse on our program.

We advice that you give them your Full Name, Address, Phone Number and also your Serial No:508 to present to us before we can release your package to them. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information, Kindly contact us the moment you receive your cheque.
    Thanks for being part of our lottery.
    Have a wonderful day.

Warm Regards,
    Mr. Edward Connor
    FIDUCIARY AGENT.
    Tel: +44 7035 954 072

• Ya
      3rd of Feb, 2009

hola soy de Mexico y me parece extraño haber recibido un email ganador de x Euros del siguiente correo

e indagado u n poco y los nombres, departamentos y telefonos son muy muy diferentes, espero me den una

respuesta a mi correo [protected]@hotmail.com.mx.

gracias

• Me
      1st of Mar, 2009

go here: (read it!)http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/UKNatOnline_ThirdCategoryDraw.php

and here too: http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/UKNationalLottery.php

13th of Mar, 2009

Hola tambien soy de Mexico y recibi el mismo correo de ganador de un sorteo, con premios en euros y libras esterlinas del la loteria britanica, alguien sabe algo de esto? mi correo es [protected]@hotmail.com

13th of Mar, 2009

Tambien recibi un correo de ganador de la loteria britanica si alguien sabe algo comunicarse. [protected]@hotmail.com

23rd of Mar, 2009

ME ENVIAN INFORMACIO DE COMO ES LA MECANICA DE LOS PREMIOS POR QUE SEGUN YO SOY GANADOR

12th of Apr, 2009

Is that true? anybody recieve money from that letter

• He
      11th of May, 2009

Hi I have just recieved it today, 11/05/09, I ve called this guy called Phil Catford.

I am gonna get even by replying with made up name and add. see what happens.

My e-mail same as above. Have look.

British National Lottery,
    28 Tan Field Road,
    Croydon,
    London.
    Ref: UK/940X2/68Batch: 074/05/ZY369
    Dear Selected winner,
    This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash Price ofЈ753, 437.00 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand, Four Hundred and ThirtySeven Pound Sterling) in cash.from International programme held on the30th of April 2009 in the United Kingdom.The selection process was carried out through random selection in ourcomputerised email selection system from a database of over 250, 000 emailaddresses drawn from all the continents of the world which your email wasamong the first ten (10) lucky winners.

Contact the verification department by providing yourReference Number UK/940X2/68.You are also advised to provide him with the under listed informations.
    1.Name in full.
    2.Address in full.
    3.Nationality & Present Country.
    4.Age.
    5.Occupation.
    6.Phone /Fax /Sex.
    ASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT:Mr Phil CatfordEmail: [protected]@live.comTel: +447045718587
    Yours Truly,
    Sir Steven SmithCo-Coordinator (Online Promo Programme).

• Fu
      28th of Jul, 2009

I have just received similar winning notification, but am still in doubt of its genuinty. Can someone tell me something?

22nd of Aug, 2009

He recibido un correo de Jennings, Anita (MHDDAS/Frankfort) (Anita.[protected]@ky.gov), con copia a [protected]@uknl.co.uk donde al parecer mi dirección de correo electrónico ha sido favorecida con un premio en Euros. Por favor si alguien puede darme más información de esto puede hacerlo a [protected]@hotmail.com ¿O será una farsa?

• Dl
      22nd of Aug, 2009

It seems to be too good to be true right? THAT BECAUSE IT IS!

• Pe
      6th of Sep, 2009

Hola soy de españa y tambien he recibido el mail, mi correo es [protected]@hotmail.com, por favor ponganse en contacto conmigo.

Un saludo.

• Ad
      25th of Mar, 2010

I have just received similar winning notification, but am still in doubt of its genuinty. Can someone tell me something .Is that true?

2nd of Apr, 2010

Winning Notification ! ! !‏
    From: Lip Kun TAN ([protected]@nuhs.edu.sg)
    You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
    Sent: 02 April 2010 19:44:30
    To: [protected]@uknl.co.uk ([protected]@uknl.co.uk)

Dear e-MAIL Winner,
    Your email address won £850, 000.00 GBP in this month NATIONAL LOTTERY E-mail online drew.
    Telephone numbers) to this Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
    Phone Number: Tel: +44 7024 096 449

Option (2) Via Bank Wire Transfer

Note: This is an automatic message do not click on your reply button send all details to the below Email:[protected]@hotmail.com

Tan Lip Kun
    (Web-Email Information Manager)
    This is an email i recieved only yesterday. i'm hoping its a scam or i've lost out on thousands...lol

3rd of Apr, 2010

i jus got one of them aswell from lip kun tan.has any 1 actually had an y money off it

• Gb
      6th of Apr, 2010

he recibido un mail que he ganado queria saber como hacer para cobrar ese premio

muchas gracias

12th of Apr, 2010

Winning Notification ! ! !‏
    From: Lip Kun TAN ([protected]@nuhs.edu.sg)
    Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
    Sent: 03 April 2010 05:51:54
    To: [protected]@uknl.co.uk ([protected]@uknl.co.uk)
    Telephone numbers) to this Email:[protected]@live.com
    Phone Number: Tel: +44 7024 096 449

Option (2) Via Bank Wire Transfer

Note: This is an automatic message do not click on your reply button send all details to the below Email:[protected]@live.com

Tan Lip Kun
    (Web-Email Information Manager)

recieved this e- mail also its a scam

17th of Apr, 2010

my name is shariif i had won what i do i need to know more about that

17th of Apr, 2010

I have just received similar winning notification letter so
    It seems to be too good to be true right but i don't know if it's true or false

• Ku
      3rd of May, 2010

i have it too...take a look...

Monday, 19 April 2010 19:43:23CONTACT PAYING BANK FOR TRANSFER OF PROMOTIONAL WINNING
    From: UKNL CLAIMS DEPARTMENT <[protected]@hotmail.com> Add to Contacts

WD112T.

United Kingdom

Dear Winner,
    CONTACT PAYING BANK FOR TRANSFER OF PROMOTIONAL WINNING

We acknowledge the receipt of your email containing your claim information. On behalf of the entire staff and management of the UK National Lottery Board and members of my chamber, we wish to congratulate you for being one of the lucky winners in the email draw held here in the United Kingdom

Since you are a Non Resident, your transfer is going to be an online transfer from our payment center in the United Kingdom to your own designated bank account or by any other means suggested by the bank. Your winnings are being lodged in a suspense account at the bank and all information’s regarding the account would be provided to you as soon as contact is established and the verification process is finalized.

While establishing contact with the bank you are to fill in this application form and send along with a valid means of identification to the Bank for verification purpose:

To:
    Chelsea Building Society Bank UK
    Mr. Topal Miles West (Foreign Transfer Manager)
    EMAIL: [protected]@thechelseas.com
    TEL: +447024016857
    FAX: +44 704 571 8989

RE: TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF £850, 000.00(Eight hundred and fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling only)TO ...THE WINNER OF UK National Lottery

SIR,
    I am (YOUR NAME )who was sent to contact your paying centre. I want to inform you that I am the true beneficiary of the money, I have been making arrangements on how I can receive my fund of £850, 000.00(Eight hundred and fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling only)that was deposited in your care and also to notify you that I want your finance house to start immediate transfer of my money.

In this regard, I decided to apply to you as the Director of the Fund Release Department of your firm to start processing the transfer of funds to me. This is my contact address as stated below.

FULL NAME-----------------------

CONTACT ADDRESS---------------------------

OCCUPATION-----------------

POSITION-------------------

AGE-------------------------

TELEPHONE-----------------

FAX--------------------------

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards.
    PPI SERVICE GUARANTEE
    Fast and Efficient Processing
    Prompt Confirmation of Entry
    Winning Results Checked Automatically
    Free Email Service
    Entry is 100% Confidential

I will advise you contact the payment center and they will instruct you on what to do. Thanks for your understanding and endeavor to keep us updated for further instructions.

Best Regards,

Mr. Rafael Marshal

Copyright uknationlottery 2009. All rights reserved

7th of May, 2010

HOLA MI NOMBRE ES ROSSANA A MI ME LLEGO UN IMAIL DICIENDO Q HABIA GANADO LA LOTERIA EN EUROS POR FABOR Q ALGUIEN ME DIGA SI ES VERDAD MI IMAIL ES [protected]@hotmail.com

• Lo
      1st of Aug, 2010

i have just received same email there are some very sick people who prey on the vulnerable and hopeful I ignored first email then got home from work there was another this one looking more convincing these people should be publicly shamed on national tv at least once a month as i had never heard of this scam before but at the end of the day you dont get anything for nothing so be careful these people are sick

4th of Oct, 2010

Hi dear sir. I recive email below. I want to know is this right? Please help me. thanx.
    my email: [protected]@gmail.com

To file for your claim, contact our Claims Officer Mr. Rafael Marshal with
    Telephone numbers) to this Email:[protected]@taxcolandia.com
    Phone Number: Tel:+44 702 407 0548

Option (2) Via Bank Wire Transfer

Note: This is an automatic message do not click on your reply
    button send all details to the below Email:[protected]@taxcolandia.com

Julie Clements
    (Web-Email Information Manager

17th of Oct, 2010

I am mohamed alafesh am from lebanon my phone is 71295501 recieved am email massge that i win from mr phil catford in 14/3/2010 what i do to take this cash

17th of Oct, 2010

i am mohamed ramez [protected]@hotmil.com i recieved a massage from lottery that i win cash and i donot now what to do i ask Mr. phil catfod to answer me or cll me at this number 71295501

• Js
      10th of Nov, 2010

Same thing I received many time. I also don't know why people like to do like this so sad :( please stop it ) don't cheat people

Dear beneficiary,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
    transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.
    Presently, I'm in Asia for an investment projects with my own share of
    the total sum.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and the attempts you
    made in getting your winnings sent to your delivery address, despite
    that it failed us somehow. So therefore, you have to contact Barrister
    Paul Jackson of WFM Bible Outreach. I have deposited your own part of
    the total sum, which is $1, 000, 000, 00usd with Barrister Paul Jackson.
    And I believed he is a very honest man who will get your check
    remitted to you.

Make sure you contact him immediately as you receive this email, to
    make an arrangement with him on how to get your compensation check
    delivered to your address without any delay.

Find below his contact information.
    Name: Barrister Paul Jackson
    E-mail: [protected]@rogers.com

Ask him to send you the $1, 000, 000USD (ONE MILLION U.S DOLLARS)
    Certified Bank Check, which I raised in your favor as a compensation
    to you for all the past efforts you have made in receiving your
    winnings in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very
    much.

More also; i will advise you to feel free to get in touched with
    Barrister Paul Jackson and expedite the delivery process of your
    check as soon as possible.

Endeavor to alert me immediately you receive it, so we can share the
    joy after all the suffering we went through at that time. At the
    moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I
    and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, my sincere advice to you as a Christian is that you should
    endeavor to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you
    receive the check and cash your money into your account.

Best regards,
    Mr. Grey Smith

• Pu
      15th of Nov, 2010

I received this email, and don't know if it is a scam. Can some one please help me.
    The National Lottery,
    35 Tottenham Court
    Road London.
    WD112T.

United Kingdom
    CONTACT PAYING BANK FOR TRANSFER OF PROMOTIONAL WINNING
    We acknowledge the receipt of your email containing your claim information. On behalf of the entire staff and management of the UK National Lottery Board we wish to congratulate you for being one of our lucky winners in the last email draw held here in the United Kingdom

Since you are non resident, your transfer is going to be an online transfer from our payment center in the United Kingdom to your own designated bank account or by any other means suggested by the bank. Your winnings are being lodged in a suspense account at the bank and all information’s regarding the account would be provided to you as soon as contact is established and the verification process is finalized.

To:
    Northern Bank Limited
    Mr. Kevin Kingston (Foreign Transfer Manager)
    EMAIL: customer.[protected]@live.co.uk

RE: TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF £750, 000.00(Seven hundred and fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling only)TO ...THE WINNER OF UK National Lottery
    SIR,
    I am ( STATE YOUR NAME HERE), who was sent to contact your paying centre. I want to inform you that I am the true beneficiary of the money, I have been making arrangements on how I can receive my fund of £750, 000.00(Seven hundred and fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling only) that was deposited in your care and also to notify you that I want your finance house to start immediate transfer of my money.

FULL NAME-----------------

CONTACT ADDRESS------

OCCUPATION-----------------

COUNTRY-----------------------

POSITION-------------------

AGE-------------------------

TELEPHONE------- -----------

FAX--------------------------

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards.

Mr. George Smith
    Copyright uknationlottery 2010. All rights reserved

• Ca
      3rd of Dec, 2010

I also got the same email they want me to send them 914.00 in order for them to set up an account for transfer absolutely ridiculous I'm not falling for it.

7th of Dec, 2010

i have receiveid this e-mail, could you e-email me back if this is true, [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

HOME OFFICE:
    28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
    LONDON.
    Reference Number: UK/9420X2/68
    TICKET NO: 56475600545 188

ATTENTION: Winner,

The Board of Directors, Staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the UKNL Online Sweepstakes Programme, wishes to congratulate you as one of our Star Prize Winner in this months UKNL Online Sweepstakes Promotion (IAP) held in England. The selection process was carried out through a Random Selection in our Computerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.) from a database of over three million email addresses from the World Wide Web drawn from different continents of the world. In your Continent, your email address was luckily selected. This makes you a proud winner of the sum of 850, 000.00 GBP (Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds). The Cheque comes with other consolation prize such as T-Shirt, Face Cap and a Sony Viao Laptop {courtesy Sony}.

In reference to the above, we would recommend our affiliate courier (INTERSWIFT COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY ) which is the only trusted courier presently capable of handling such a vital package as yours, as they have been under a contract with us for quite a long time now to deliver cheques of huge sums from our sponsors to us and our winners. On that note we would require you to contact the courier and arrange them to pick up your Winning Items (i.e. Cheque, T-shirt, Face Cap, Winning Certificate and a Sony Viao Laptop courtesy 'Sony') from our office to be delivered to you, be aware that Uk National office will only dispatch your cheque and other iitems to them and won't be responsible for any delivery charges incurred. After pick up, they would send you the delivery arrangement of your winning package which you will use to know when your Items would be arriving your location. You can reach the courier through their details below:

Please contact Mr. Gorge Collins of Interswift Courier Service with this email address:
    Interswift Courier International Service
    Delivery Officer: Mr. Gorge Collins
    Email: [protected]@tranphu.com
    Telephone: +447024053976

You are advised to keep your winning informations confidential until your claim is processed and your winnings safely delivered to you, this is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming on your winning and unwarranted abuse on our program.

We advice that you give the courier company your Full Name, Address, Phone Number and also your Serial No: 53-192008 to present to us before we can release your package to them.
    Do not hesitate to contact us for more information, kindly contact us the moment you receive your cheque.
    Thanks for being part of our lottery.
    Have a wonderful day.

Warm Regards,
    Mr. Barret Johnson
    FIDUCIARY AGENT.
    Tel: +44 704 571 2880

The information in this E-mail message and any attachment is confidential to the addressee and may be subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the named recipient(s).
    If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender either by replying via email or telephoning (+44) 7035 948 304 immediately and do not disclose any part of this email to any other person or allow copies to be taken. The message and any attachments should be deleted from your system at the earliest opportunity and any hard copy either returned to the sender or destroyed.

12th of Dec, 2010

Hi i was wondering if someone could help me i am Danielle girvan and i got this email and i want to know if it is true or not

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Final Notification ! ! !
    From: Sarah Showalter
    To: null
    CC: null

Dear e-MAIL Winner,
    Your email address won £850, 000.00 in this month NATIONAL LOTTERY E-mail online draw.
    Telephone numbers) to this Email:[protected]@tranphu.com
    Phone Number: Tel:+44 702 407 8574

MODE OF PAYMENT
    Option (2) Via Bank Wire Transfer

Note: This is an automatic message do not click on your reply button send all details to the below Email:[protected]@tranphu.com

Sarah Showalter
    (Web-Email Information Manager)

If u could let me know my email address is d.d.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk thanks

• Ce
      17th of Dec, 2010

me too!! i got this email sying that i am an email winner of £850, 000.00 - however i did reply to the email - being hopeful that it may be true - but it sounds too good to be true, and i see that many of you have also had the same email - so i guess it may be a false call - i cannot se how we could be frauded on ths, because they ask only for name address etc and not date of birth, bank details etc - i am still hoping and wishing that it is true -lol- but hey we see wat happens :)

• Te
      30th of Jan, 2011

I Have just received the same E mail today. Im a bit skeptic because nothing good ever happens for me. can somebody help me out, and let me know if this is legit or not?

22nd of Jun, 2011

Hi
    I've just received this email and I checked for it's legitimacy in the internet and I was shocked by the search result. Do you know why? Please read this:
    My Nigerian pen pals.

Have you ever received an email from a stranger in Nigeria promising you millions of dollars? - You should just delete it, because it is a pack of lies.

However, some people answer them, and they soon find out that they have to pay some fee in order to get the millions. Then comes the second fee, and the third fee, etc etc. No one has ever received the millions, but many have lost a lot of money, and some have even got KILLED.
    This so called "Advance Fee Fraud" has become an industry in Nigeria, and the surrounding countries. Another common name is "419 fraud" after Section 419 of the Nigerian Penal code, the section that specifically prohibits this type of crime.

The fraud is difficult to stop, but we can have some fun, and have the criminals use their time in vain. That is called scambaiting.

If you are new to this sport, I will recommend you to look at the links: http://419.bittenus.com/links.htm
    Sourse: http://419.bittenus.com/index.htm

SO: Did you see?
    There is a Kurdish proverb that says: When something seems to be SUPER GOOD, Never believe it. Please try not to answer this email and any other email because lottery programs never inform a winner by email. for further info read this article so as not to look thickheaded next time:

Most people think that there is something extraordinary which one day will come to them and hug them without spending any effort because they believe that they deserve it. But they have to come down to earth and see that in a world where its people are ready to kill each other for a penny gain, is it logical for to wake up one day and see an email telling you about millions of dollars that they will easily give it to you?
    When I think about it I cannot understand why people do such kinda tricks to deceive and hurt other people.. I cannot believe how people believe such things . Maybe because they want costless things and the irony is that both hunter and the bait beg of the same thing.. "The free costless Money"

Come on man..It's just a filthy joke. Don't be trapped..