British National Lottery Headquarters / UK National Lottery On-line Sweepstakes International Program

United States Review updated:
4.4
I received an email: This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437 in
cash credited to file KTU/[protected]/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category B.

On receipt of the duly requested data, We will send you the contact information of the payment office so you can proceed with effecting the release of your claim
Assigned Claims Agent: Henrick Robert
Email;ukclaimsdepthenrickrobert3@hotmail.com
Phone; +[protected], +[protected]

Yours Sincerely
Sir Steven Smith
(Online Promo Co-ordinator)

NOTE: Reply all mails to: ukclaimsdepthenrickrobert3@hotmail.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Second Email: Your funds have been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately you select a mode of payment from the options stipulated below: 1. You can come over to the UK National Lottery Office here in the England and pick up your winnings in cash. Be informed that you will have to make yourself available within two weeks or your funds will be reused in upcoming draws. 2. We can have your prize money wired into your private bank account from our official participating bank to any account of your choice. 3. If all the above option is inconvenient for you, kindly get back to us so that we can make arrangements for you to receive your winning cheque, certificate and other vital documents through a secured and efficient courier service. NOTE: FOR OPTIONS 2 & 3 ALL ACCRUING CHARGES ARE DIRECTLY BEARABLE BY THE WINNER AND CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS BECAUSE YOUR CHEQUE IS PROTECTED BY A HARDCOVER INSURANCE POLICY WHICH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO MAKE ANY DEDUCTION OF WHATSOEVER BEFORE IT IS REMITTED TO YOU. I await your prompt reply so that necessary steps can be taken to ensure the remittance of your winnings to you in due time. Once more congratulations from the U.K LOTTERY FAMILY. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!! Sincerely yours, Mr. Henrick Robert.
Assigned Claims Agent.©Copyright [protected] The UK National Lottery Inc.

Comments

Ku
  11th of Nov, 2008
no coment
Na
  12th of Nov, 2008
i was received an email saying to me that my email address was chosen randomly from an exclusive list of
21, 000 e-mail addresses ofindividual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, i have
therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1, 000, 000 (One million pounds sterling).
he also requested to fill the form and send it to our payment department with the contact given below:

Contact Person: Owen Brown
Tell: +44 7031 996 724
Email: uknlclaimsdpt002@yahoo.co.uk

please respose to my comment and tell me is this mail is true or just a joke

Your urgent reply will be most welcome
Mu
  16th of Nov, 2008
i was received a meassage that say you have won 950.000 dollar in the universal sms promo, your money is ready to be sent to you, for details contact ...

please respose to my comment is this right or just a fake.
Va
  22nd of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Fairies attention, are of the swindles! If this email arrives you, perceived quickly the police! not envoys your personal data, of the bancari data! they are truffatori, fairies much attention!
Th

Internet Scam

Frontier Courier
Jersey City, New Jersey
rfiggyfigs@yahoo.com

I have received several e-mails from THE FRAUDULENT FRONTIER COURIER SERVICE and I'm amazed at the extent that they go to. Their seriously poor writing skills should be the first real indicator that this is just another idiot who should have stayed in school rather than attempt to prey on good people. I've read some of the complaints and it's a shame that people actually fall victim to the idiot but for future reference check THE GRAMMER!!!
Ge
  15th of Mar, 2009
I have been received online message from Jeff Bridges saying that I won an online lottery because my email address was chosen ramdomly. He sent me an attachment which is the certificaion of deposit from Natwest Bank, UK National Lottery Certificate, and a letter from UK Consulate.

Please inform me if this is true or just an E-mail SCAM!
Your response is highly appreciated!
Thank You.

Truly yours,
Geraldine Rosete

+639292699123
Tu
  27th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
hello ..
I got this message yesterday.
this is a joke ?
BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:28 TAN FIELD ROAD, CROYDON, LONDON.CUSTOMER SERVICERef: UK/940X2/68 Dear Winner, We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of theUK National Lottery Online Promo Programme held on the 25th of March 2009. The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided to this office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet.Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and was picked as one of the ten winning email addresses.This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437 in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category B. Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as our claims department verify your winning after you might have filled thepayment processing form below. Payment Processing Form for filing of claims.1.Name in full.2.Address in full.3.Age.4.Phone No.5.Occupation6.Winning Email Address Assigned Claims Agent: Mr. Garry BaldwinEmail;garry4baldwin8@live.comPhone; +447031874347, +447031903483Congratulations once more from all our members of Staff.Yours SincerelyCourtney M. DeJardin(Online Promo Co-ordinator)
Al
  28th of Jan, 2011
I am writing you to clarify one question. Hope you can help me.
I am representative of Mr. Kanat Usenov. He asked me to help him to investigate in possibility of fraud.
The case is that Mr. Kanat Usenov received the letter from Mr. Glen Hart who present itself as agent of this Lottery. He wrote that Kanat Usenov was won the 800 000 pounds sterling prize.
He also sends the application form from Standard Bank to full-fill and to contact with Dwight Ferguson (LL.B)
+44703 185 2914
Solicitor & Notary Public
1790 High St South London E6 3PA
United Kingdom.
I wrote him the letter in which I asked to provide conditions to get the winnings. He send the next below letter:

“For claims of Lottery Winnings, The British Government demands that each beneficiary provides a sworn affidavit of claim. Notarized with Stamp duty as proof that you are the actual beneficiary of the Fund for public records.
The below information about you are necessary to register for this document at the Her Majesty's Crown Court:

a. Your Full name(s)
b. Contact Address
c. Contact Telephone number (including mobile)
d. Occupation
The Legal Services i will be rendering to you will include but not limited to the following:

1. Notarization of all Legal Documents.
2. Registration of Legal Documents with Her Majesty's Crown Court.
3. Making original documents available to you by post (DHL) before your transfer is complete.
4. Complete guidance and Legal advice as required between you and the Bank.

For the above services, my service charge will be 1% of the total amount to be transferred to you which amount to.
I will require a 10% commitment fee (комиссионное вознаграждение) in the amount of 800 (Eight Hundred Pounds Sterling) from you to enable (запускать в работу) me begin work for you and the balance to be paid upon confirmation of your winning in your Bank account.

If you agree to the above terms, I will prepare a Power Of Attorney/Contractual Agreement and send to you for your signature.”

Hereby could you please be so kind to help us to avoid the possible fraud. Please could you answer about this term? Is it true? Because they ask to send 800 pounds for this services.
Please give us information about these persons. Are they working with you?

Thank you in advance for your soonest reply!
Do
  9th of Sep, 2011
PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAIL E-MAIL ADDRESS OF THE ORIGINAL BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY. I WISH TO JOIN.
MY NAMES ARE; MR DORGU EBI EMMANUEL
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS; ermby@yahoo.com
COUNTRY; NIGERIA
STATE; BAYELSA STATE
AGE; 42 CIVIL SERVANT
Mi
  8th of Sep, 2012
Awards respected the recipient,

Accept my congratulations on the occasion of yours monetary вознаграждение.Camelot Group Limited are organizers (award Online UK National Lotto), which for many years. We had many previous winners from various the e-mail address. The group Camelot collects e-mail addresses of users which are online worldwide at any time and uses it for the draws. I yours am appointed the agent here, in Great Britain.
Your awards it was insured from the e-mail address and it will be transferred to you at a meeting of our requirements established by the law of obligations, checks, check and the satisfactory report. Your award for total amount of £800, 000.00 (eight hundred thousand the British pounds sterling also it will be processed at once to transfer of necessary requirements.

In your interests to avoid to mix numbers and names of any sort, we ask you to keep all details of yours an award strictly from the public notice while process of transfer of your prize it was complete. It is a part of our safety of the protocol on avoidance double arguing or unfair actions of participants / not - participating of this program.

Don't hesitate to address to me if you have any questions or doubts concerning your decision.

Translates the data to me in a format below:

1. Name and surname,
2. Country,
3 contact address,
4. Phone number,
5. Number of a fax,
7. Occupation (work)
8. Date of birth,
9. Floor (man's or female)

The note *** Be warned that Camelot Group Limited reserves the right to itself to cancel your decision if you unable to meet all established requirements for payment in the corresponding terms.

With the best regards,
Glenn Heart.
Phone: 447031813895
Fax: 448720237122
Great Britain
For Camelot Group Limited

Whether I would like at the nobility these people work for you in a staff??

Also it is necessary to do money transfer to the account??

michaelfusion@mail.ru I look forward to hearing from you