British National Lottery / Fraud and scam
I don't know whether I have been scammed, so kindly let me know which I receive as below:
This is to inform you that we have reviewed and accepted your completed fund release form, based on this your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125, 600 websites on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number. A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque. The documents to be sent are;
1.WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKE PROMOTIONS;
3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.);
5.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.).
Your winning cheque shall be couriered to you by our affiliate courier agency who is solely responsible for the delivery of your winning cheque. Be confident in our remittance method as the courier agency will effectively deliver your package with a comprehensive insurance cover that has been undertaken to guarantee the safe delivery of your winning cheque to your address within a record time. Find below the contact information of the courier agency.
More British National Lottery Complaints & Reviews
- British National Lottery - Scam mail! 
- British National Lottery - email 
- British National Lottery - winning 
- British National Lottery - winning the lottery 
- British National Lottery - Winning check of 850, 000 great british pound 
- British National Lottery - scam!
- British National Lottery - online lottery of microsoft 
- British National Lottery - Fraud Emails 
- British National Lottery - fraudulent email scam