British National Lottery / email

1 India Review updated:

let me know the fact about this
NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY36

Attn:

We are pleased to inform you of the final
announcement today, 19th October,2007 for
winners of the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY
ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 10th
October,2007.

Congratulations,you have just won yourself
£956,420.00 in the satellite software
lottery
conducted by BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY
PROMOTION in which your e-mail
address was randomly selected by software
powered by the Internet.

Your email address was amongst those chosen
this quarter and you are to contact our
AFFILIATED COURIER COMPANY for delivery of
your certificate,cheque of £956,
420.00,A
Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop, A British Lottery
Branded T-shirt and A British Lottery Branded
Baseball cap. When contacting them you are to
include this order Number 58412013 as your
secret number of your parcel to the courier
company.

1. Full Names: 2. Address: 3. Age: 4. Sex: 5.
Marital Status: 6. Occupation: 7. Phone

TEL: +[protected]
+[protected]

Yours Truly,
Sir. Richard K. Lloyd.
co-ordinator(Online Promo Pro gramme).
May International Courier Systems{ICS}
United Kingdom
TEL:+44 704...
+44 704...

ATTN:Esteemed Customer,

Welcome to MAY INTERNATIONAL COURIER SYSTEMS UK.

Regards to our telephone conversation, i have decided to send you our terms and condition if you wish to employ our company services. Upon receipt of your delivery option,we shall send to you our corresponding banking account with the ICICI BANK INDIA,where paymentg will be deposited into.

furthermore,if you are pleased to fly down to the united kingdom in person to redeem your winnings your self,you are to inform us with an immediate effect so we guide you with out complete company location over here in london.

For further information,kindly call us with the above telephone numbers.

Thanks for your patronage.

Warm regards,

Brian Bullen.
Client Services Manager.
May International Courier Systems.

May Courier International Ltd 24 Hrs Online Service

Comments

30th of Nov, 2007

They told me that I am the winner of the prize 1000 000 pounds by my email mo_ha19770@hotmail.com is this right?

• Mu
      2nd of Mar, 2008

Dear
    I have received that, what i to do

The British National Lottery
    P O Box 1010
    3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,
    Aintree, Liverpool , L30 1RD
    (Customer Services)
    Ref Number: UK/9420X/05
    Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369
    Ticket number: 56475600545 188
    Lucky Numbers: 05,06,17,20,28,42 (Bonus33)

Attn: Munkhbat Mijiddorj

I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstakes.We hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your cheque is ready for disbursement, along with:

(1).WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.
    (2).CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.);
    (3).CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS (C.O.F.).
    (4). AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

Your winnings is not in cash form but in Bank Cheque, this advice complies with the Anti-Fraud section 2, sub section (IV) of the procedural manual of the funds disbursement agreement existing between courier companies and the British Government.

We have then forwarded your winning cheque to the courier firm that will handle the delivery. It will be delivered to your address. You are to proceed to your bank with the cheque to cash it once you receive it.

The process for claiming your win has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of 1,000,000 Pounds. However, Parcel Flight Courier Delivery Services are responsible for sending you your Certified Cheque and the original copies of the documents which will require your signature.

When the documents are couriered to you, you would sign them and return them to the courier company, from there it would be forwarded to our Lottery headquarters. Please oblige to follow the Parcel Flight Courier instructions so the document can get to your present address on time.

You are to contact the Delivery officer of the Payment Parastatal with the following information below:

Courier Name: Parcel Flight Courier Ltd.
    Contact Person: Mr. Robert Spencer
    Tel: +44- 704-571-0536
    Tel: +44-704-571-0400
    Fax: +44-707-576-7631
    E-mail: parcelflightcourierdelivery02@live.com

****************************************************************************************************************************

You are required to give The Courier Company your Name, telephone number, Amount Won and address in case they need to contact you regarding the delivery. This information will not be kept by Parcel Flight or used by any other third party.

Note: you are to provide the courier firm with the underlisted information's to enable them deliver the parcel to your address.:

Full Name:
    Address where you want your parcel deliver to:
    City/State:
    Country:
    Amount Won:
    Occupation:
    Nationality:
    Telephone Number:
    Ref Number:

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the delivery department as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Once again I say congratulations.

Warm Regards,
    Mr. Maxwell Smith
    +44 704-571-0545
    Fudiciary Agent.

• Em
      9th of Mar, 2008

Dear Sirs, I request your confirmation, what is correct I get lottery prize from The British National Lottery P O Box 1010 3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park, Aintree, Liverpool , L30 1RD ( Customer Services), sum 1,000,000 founds, to be sent to pass " Flight Courier parcel. Ltd, with person contact MR. Alex Franklin
    The Prize have been delivered to " Flight Courier parcel. Ltd, planned by consignor during 7 day with expense 330 Founds
    what is correct this prize have resided in " Flight Courier parcel. Ltd", and will send to my address

Name : Emsfurya Salim
    Address : JLN.H.A.SALIM No.17 Sungai Penuh KERINCI- JAMBI INDONESIA
    City / state : JAMBI
    Country : INDONESIA
    Tel : + 6281274099868

if correctness, help you inform to my emeil < ems_salim@yahoo.co.id >
    we thank you for aid and cooperation

Best Regards
    Emsfurya Salim

16th of Apr, 2008

pleasa chek address :
    Courier Name: Parcel Flight Courier Ltd.
    contact person :mr . morgan Dawnson
    Email: courierparcelflightdelivery04@yahoo.co.uk

• Oc
      8th of Feb, 2010

I am Ochogwu Abbas Onoja Victor
    Faculty of Law, Benue State University, Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria.
    Please let me know the authenticity of the following e-mail delivered to my e-mail address last week:

Contact The Transfer Department
    (Customer Services)
    Ref: BNL/9420X2/68
    Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369
    Ticket number: 56475600545 188
    Lucky Numbers: 05, 06, 17, 20, 28, 42 (Bonus33)

Attn: Mr. Victor

I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstakes. We hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your funds is ready for transferto your personal bank account in your country.

The process for claiming your cash prize has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of 1, 000, 000 Pounds. However, Allied Irish Bank are responsible for transferring your funds and the original copies of the documents which will require your signature. You are hereby advice to contact the payment bank immediately and send them the underlisted details.

Bank Name: ALLIED IRISH BANK
    Account Officer: THOMAS COX.

Email: enquiries.transferdept@btinternet.com

Address:
    City/State:
    Country:
    Telephone Number:

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the transfer department as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Once again I say congratulations.

Warm Regards,
    Mr. Greg Peterson
    +44 704-571-0545
    Fudiciary Agent.

We want to hear all your funny, exciting and crazy Hotmail stories. Tell us now