BRITISH JET DELIVERY SERVICE / FAKE PACKAGE

1 Philippines Review updated:

DESPITE OF MY REFUSAL, A CHAT MATE WAS TOO PERSISTENT OF SENDING ME 780, 000 GBP BY INSERTING IT THRU A PACKAGE, INCLUDING LAPTOP, i PHONE, LADIES BAG & A SET OF JEWELRY, AND A BAG WHERE THE ITEMS WILL BE PUT.A CHAT MATE WILL ALSO SEND YOU A SCANNED AIRWAY BILL THRU EMAIL AND PICS OF THE GIFTS HE WANTS TO GIVE..I TOLD HIM TO SEND IT THRU WESTERN UNION BUT IN JUST SMALL AMOUNT FOR HIM TO HAVE A PEACE OF MIND THAT ALL HIS MONEY IS STILL SAFE. I DON'T KNOW WHY IS HE TOO PUSHY BY SENDING IT THRU BRITISH JET DELIVERY SERVICE, HE SAID IT IS THE SAFEST WAY HE KNEW. BECAUSE IT IS DOOR-TO-DOOR DELIVERY.THEN IT WAS "SENT"ON FRIDAY ACCORDING TO HIM AND WILL REACH IN MY HAND BY MONDAY. BUT I RECEIVED A NOTICE THRU EMAIL FROM THEIR BRANCH IN MALAYSIA, IT WAS STATED THAT THE PACKAGE WAS ON HOLD BECAUSE IT WAS DETECTED THAT THERE'S CURRENCY INSIDE.AND FOR THEM TO RELEASE THE PACKAGE, I MUST PAY AN ADMIN & TAX $550 AND CHARGE $200 A TOTAL OF $750. I REPLIED THEM THAT THE BEST WAY IS TO RETURN IT TO SENDER BECAUSE I CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY SUCH AMOUNT. OR TO LET THE SENDER FINDS WAY TO SOLVE IT SINCE IT IS ALL HIS PROPERTY.THEY SAID THE ONLY OPTION THEY CAN GIVE IS THAT I MUST PAY THE 50% AND PROMISE TO PAY THE BALANCE AFTER I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE OTHERWISE, THEY WILL FILE A CASE AGAINST ME. BUT I STILL REFUSED.I ASK THEM WHAT KIND OF CASE THEY WILL FILE? I REALLY FEEL THAT ALL ARE PLANTED, AND MY CHAT MATE WAS THEIR ACCOMPLICE.
TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS, DO NOT GIVE YOUR FULL INFO TO YOUR CHAT MATES. AND BEWARE OF BRITISH JET DELIVERY SERVICE AND THEIR BRANCH IN MALAYSIA, THEY ARE ALL FAKE!!! THEY ARE NOT EXISTING!! A HEREWITH IS THE PHOTOS OF THE GIFTS THEY WANT TO GIVE, BUT THESE ARE ALL SERVE AS A BAIT!!!

More BRITISH JET DELIVERY SERVICE Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Aq
      21st of Jan, 2011

I AND OMEY MIMI HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE. I BELIEVE IN YOU OMEY MIMI. VERY VERY THE SAME PROCEDURE BUT THE NAME OF THE COURIER IS BRITISH JET DELIVERY SERVICE IN UK AND THEY HAVE BRANCH IN MALAYSIA. VERY THE SAME STORY. BUT I NEVER GAVE THEM MONEY. SHAME ON THEM!!!

• Ev
      18th of Feb, 2011

ME ALSO HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE FROM THE BRITISH JET DELIVERY SERVICE BUT TOO LATE FOR ME COZ I PAYED THEM 5000 USD.

20th of Feb, 2011

I been experienced the same this procedure.The name of the man Fred Martins.He said that he sent me a package then I will received at 2 or 3 days.After 2 days ago, the Malaysia branch British delivery service they called me and said need to send the cost of $450 USD so that the package deliver after 24 hours because the parcel they detected have a money inside.I wonder why???I said myself i was not able to send them money because i feel something wrong!I am very angry with the caller because they call and call with me...I speak it angrily with the caller...I said, I never pay that the amount!

• Ev
      10th of Apr, 2011

@chenie_mae...same person who did to us...but sadly i payed them ...im always monitoring him this past 6 days he did not go online...

22nd of Jan, 2016

i also experience that kind of scam but fortunately i didn't give any personal information to him

22nd of Jan, 2016