BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY INC. and Air Mail Courier Company. / BRITISH LOTTERY

1 Philippines Review updated:

These are fake e-mails circulating around the world. The objective of these scammmers is to extract money from the victim by paying various expenses like the Air Mail Courier, in order for the prize to claim (non exist).The victim pays for the long distance call and pay to the courier to process their prize. Only to find out that the prize dont exist.

Comments

31st of Aug, 2008

This is a bogus lottery. There is no prize. I wish people would stop sending scams. I was informed that i had won some 500, 000 Great Britten pounds and a satillite computer, pending shipping expenses.

3rd of Sep, 2008

I TOO RECIEVED AN E MAIL FROM BRITANNIA BUILDING SOCIETY TELLING ME I WON 1000000EURO. THIS TOO ASKED ME TO PAY $933.413 NZD TO COURIER . THIS IS ANOTHER SCAM. DELETE ALL W MAILS.

• Pa
      4th of Oct, 2008

I receivd mail msg. that our e-mail won Euro 1000, 000.00 (One Million Euro) the winning Number is EPWL/11 /17/18/25/08, (EURO-PW LOTTERY v7.0, ), they ask me send insurance Amount UK Pouds 425.00 to our Air Mail Courier Company to Send your parcel to you with chque and some other doc. i want to know whether it is true or some fake correspondance.

• Sd
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I to receive this mail that i won 1 million pounds and Campbell the dispatch manager make a call to me and ask me to pay 2000pounds to credit that amount into my account

• To
      17th of Dec, 2009

Need to know if this message I received is legit or a scam? Please e-mail me with your response; rncepeda@hotmail.com

EURO-PW LOTTERY v8.0,
    WEBSITE: www.europw.com
    POSTBUS 636-5930 AM
    TERNEUZEN, HOLLAND.

WINNING NUMBER: EPWL/010/190/222/751

ATTN:

In receipt of your email, we wish to inform you that you have been cleared and approved for claims of your Cash Prize. We would therefore recommend you to contact our affiliate courier which is the only trusted courier presently capable of handling such a vital package as yours, as they have been under a contract with us for quite a long time now. The Items to be delivered to you are;

. Your Winning Certificate
    . Your Certified Cheque of 1, 000, 000 € {One Million Euro}

On that note we would require you to contact the courier and arrange them to pick up your Winning Package from our office to be delivered to you, be aware that Euro-PW Lottery would only dispatch your Certified Cheque amounting to 1, 000, 000 € alongside other Valuable Documents to them. Airmail Courier Company, has been contracted to deliver your Winnings to your desired delivery destination. You are expected to contact them for further instructions on how to effect delivery. For the complete delivery of the above listed items to you, you are expected to fill the Courier HLP Form below appropriately and send it to the delivery company. Courier HLP Form-Order Reg. No: AM00/131/1

Full Name:
    Delivery Address:
    Telephone Number:
    Winning Number:

Kindly send the above filled Courier HLP Form to the Courier Company using the contact details below:
    =========================
    AIRMAIL COURIER COMPANY
    Email: order@airmailonlineuk.com
    Tel: +44(0) 70457 80444 | +44(0) 70457 80777
    Fax: +44(0) 70059 47577
    =========================

Note that your Delivery Order Registration No is Order Reg. No: AM00/131/1 and should be used as the subject matter of the email you are sending to the Courier Company. This would enable them respond to your email in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Maris Van Dijk (Mrs.)
    Director,
    Claims Department.
    Tel/Fax: +31 (0) 84 740 8620 asap. See message below

• Lo
      13th of Apr, 2010

I get these emails all the time and I answer them playing the game to waste the scammers' time. At some point they always ask for advance fees to be paid and I pretend to have sent them. I love playing with these thieves and liars.

• Oc
      30th of Jun, 2010

Recebi um email a informar que tinha ganho um milhão de euros, será mesmo verdade?

• Ro
      25th of Sep, 2010

i also received the same email that i won € 1000, 000 so what do with it please tell me..