British Inland Revenue Commision / scam or Not ?

1 France Review updated:

British Inland Revenue Commision.
Office of the Commissioner,
Ground Floor,
286 Euston Road,
London NW1 3UH.
Reference No : HMRC -3432/9987/287

Dear Chysotome Jeff,

I am in reciept of your e-mail and the content not well noted, bear in mind that this is a British Inland Revenue Commision that deals with the handling of taxe fee here in the united kingdom..

note that I Mr James Walker is charge in this commision and not Mrs Pamela Jones so all you have to do is get back to me with the demanded amount for your NON-RESIDENTIAL TAXE FEE, so that you can have your donation cheque parcel here in our custody release on time to avoid dumorage on your donation parcel.

Note that from now on you are required to contact me so that i can tell you how to convey the NON-RESIDENTIAL TAXE FEE to me before i can order for the release of your donation cheque.

Bear in mind that we can not deduct from your donation cheque to pay for your non residential taxe fee, so all you have to do is go ahead and make the payment for the NON RESIDENTIAL TAXE FEE with the informations i have sent you so that you can have your donation cheque release on time.

Thanks as i await an immediate reply,

Kind Regards
James Walker
Informations de contact de la taxe de bureau
Nom: Mr.James Walker
E-mail: taxerevenue_jamesoffice@yahoo.co.uk

TELE: +[protected]

EURO Logistique Association De Transfert De Fonds

Du bureau de Mme Pamela Jones
Directeur des relations publiques, de transfert de fonds d'association euro.
Direction générale de l'Union européenne. 2nd. Étage, ancienne université
Bâtiment. St Paul's Street.NEWCASTLE.UNITED royaume

Go to any Western Union agent location nearest to you and make the transfer of 380Euro to our Account officer (Tay HALLY) incharge of international payments.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION FOR THE COST OF DELIVERY IS BELOW:

Using Western Union Transfer:

Receiver's Name: Tay HALLY

Receiver's Address: 81, New forest road, Feltham, United Kingdom
Amount to be Sent: 380Euro

After payment you are to send me the following information for immediate confirmation.

Name/Address of Sender:
Amount Sent:
Money Transfer Control Number( MTCN):
Text Question and answer: (If any).

After payment, you are expected to get back to me with a scanned copy of the payment receipt or slip from western union. You are also to send the following information for immediate confirmation of payment by our Account Officer.

Sender's Name :
Receiver's Names:
Amount Sent:
Text Question and Answer (If Any):
Money Transfer Control Number( MTCN):

Be rest assured that as soon as our Account Officer confirm your payment for the Cost Of delivery Donation cheque will be delivered to your home address without delay, You are expected to send in your payment for the COD immediately so that the delivery of your donation cheque will commence without any delays.

Awaiting your email with immediate confirmation of payment just call to let me know as soon as you make the payment for delivery.

Warmth Regards
Mrs pamela Jones,
Tel: +[protected]

British Inland Revenue Commision.
Office of the Commissioner,
Ground Floor,
286 Euston Road,
London NW1 3UH.
Reference No : HMRC -3432/9987/287

Dear Chysotome Jeff

This is with regarding the CHIESA GRANT DONATION 2008 and you were one of the lucky beneficiary of the grant donation promo amount that was won is Six Hundred FIfty Thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterling (£650, 000.00)

According to the Rules & Regulations of the British Inland Revenue Commision you have to meet up with the taxe fees of (2, 150 pounds) before your winning parcel can be released from this office.You are to make the payment to our accountant information that you find on this mail.

Payment for the insurance and taxe charges should be made via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM to our account officer whose details are stated below or visit any western union outlet close to you to make this payment.

Recievers Name: Barry Ben
Recievers Address: 101 Motana Land, Manchester ENGLAND.

You are required to send the payment informations and a scan copy of your payment receipt to this office via e-mail or the payment informations sent in this format:

Your payment informations should include:

Senders Name.
Amount sent.
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
Text Question and Answer if any.

So I wish to know further details of the tax payment proceedure and the collection of the cash remittance. So please send me further details on this matter as soon as possible.

Your earley attention is much appriciated.

Your's Truly,
Mr.James Walker

Comments

• Ar
      7th of Aug, 2010

My name is armugam, I'm from Malaysia.here i like to ask tat is there i must pay a tax fees fo a lotery winning fund from nokia mega contest 2009.
    For your infomation my money is now in Barclays Bank, 75, eagle court, king street, london.I already recieve a fund transfer slip from Barclays Bank
    on 3th august 2010.On 5th, sudenly they said Inland Revenue of Bristish stop my fund transfer and said i must pay the tax to I.R.department of
    British.Here i hope the management will investicated of tis matter.

• Lo
      7th of Nov, 2010

HI may I ask if this documents that they sent me is genuine they wanted to collect 10% of the funds that I am going to transfer from UK to the Philippines. I can't transfer the fund and it it is frozen unless I paid the Non-residential tax.

Thanks and have a nice day.
    Ana

• Ok
      10th of May, 2011

This is ugernt i would like to speak to Mr HOWARD NOWLAN COMMISSIONER INLAND REVENUE UK.
    Am told that he has my parcel which he is holding for non payment of gov taxes
    Thanks EVA

• Am
      10th of Jul, 2011

hello my name is Amirah alsaied I'm from Syria . I've recieved a bank draft and they told me that you wiil contact me I want to know if this draft is real and how to get it