British Gas / No hot water or central heating and no Engineer!
We have been with British Gas 3 Star Servicing for 28 years and on Friday the 6th October we requested an Engineer as we had no hot water or central heating. My husband is 77 and I am 72. It is now Sunday 8th October and we have made numerous telephone calls to British Gas and still no engineer. We were told on Friday that an engineer would be with us between 12 and 6pm on Saturday but no engineer appeared. Then we were told that an engineer would be here between 8 am and 6pm on Sunday. It is now 2.15 pm and still no engineer.
More British Gas Complaints & Reviews
- British Gas Homecare - Annual service! 
- HomeCare 300 - British Gas - House damage and other problems caused by British Gas 
- British Gas - 5 star heating plan 
- British Gas - Hate British Gas and all who work there
- British Gas - Terrible service 
- British Gas Services - telephone waiting time 
- BritishGas - Fraudulent charge
- British Gas - Killed my kitten
- British Gas - Boiler instalation
- British Gas - Threat to cut off