British FMCG-Maya gulf-0558090659 / Fraud Job Agency-MAYA GULF

1 United States

Dear All,

Maya gulf is still in the business of cheating innocent job seekers.Just saw a job vacancy posted on Dubizzel by name of BRITISH FMCG. PHONE NUMBER IS [protected]...PLS DON'T GO TO THEIR OFFICE IN AJMAN.

This is not a company who hire people.This is a fraud job agency their name is MAYA GULF.They are cheating people big time.I'm a victim of their heartless business.When you go to their office in Ajman, they will show you a very nice pic of a job which pays a bis salary with all the facilities.And they charged me AED 300 and said this is to prepare my visa and employment card.And even if I insisted on having a receipt for the money I paid they never gave me a receipt.There are so many complaints on the Internet on these people.They are bloody cheaters.They never sent me to any Interview but screamed at me whenever I called them.I just called them on the number which was mentioned on the vacancy page.And they asked me to come for the interview at their head office which is in Ajman and I asked them whether this is Maya Gulf.And the stupid lady who answered the phone told me YES.so pls let all the job seekers know that is a FRAUD JOB AGENCY..

PLS READ THE BELOW JOB VACANCY POSTED ON DUBIZZEL.

Company Name: British FMCG LLC
Required Commitment: Full Time
Required Work Experience: Unspecified
Required Education Level: Unspecified
Listed By: Employer
Description:

About the Job
A Food Manufacturing industry firm seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant. We are seeking bright, enthusiastic college graduates.​ The ideal applicants will have a good personality and superior computer, analytical and organizational skills.​

Responsibilities:

Interaction with clients/​tenants
Preparation of weekly reports
Maintain office database
Basic administrative duties

Qualifications:

College degree and prior real estate office experience
Familiarity with lease renewal processes
Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
Extreme attention to detail and follow up tasks
Basic Salary (Aed 8000) with transport, housing allowance, medical, Annual Tickets offered.
Wednesday 28 March, Time 9 am to 6 pm, Wlak in interview