British Award 2006 Lotto / Lottery scam

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I do lots of surveys on line for companies so when I received an email from Mr. HERMAN FRANKLIN I was not overly excited when I realized I would receive 550.000.00. I was told to contact Barrister Clifford Bond who would process my prize. At first Mr. Bond asked for money to buy a certificate allowing money
to leave the UK. Then he asked for a larger sum for some obscure reason. I asked him to take it out of the winnings but he said he could not. Mr. Bond now has A$38,000.00 of mine. It did not stop there as he wanted much more. I was now concerned so saw my Bank manager who after making some calls said it was a scam. He tried to recover my money without success. I emailed Bond and he said no so I told him he was going to be reported. Great a barrister in a lottery scam.

His address is:

23 Bexon Court Carlton Nottingham Shire MGA ISQ Essex.
Bond's email is bondclifford@yahoo.co.uk Franklin's is herman
franklin2001@yahoo.co.uk Thank you, Regards.

Comments

3rd of May, 2007
British Award 2006 Lotto - Lost money in scam lotto
Australia

I do a lot of surveys and am rewarded sometimes with lottery entries. When I received an email from Herman Franklin it looked genuine. I was advised to contact Barrister Clifford Bond who would process the prize. He started by asking for money to buy a certificate for money to leave the UK. Then he asked for a large sum and said if I didn't pay I would lose my prize. He told me not to mention this to anyone especially my bank manager. He said it was a scam but would try to recover my money. It was too late, Barrister Bond had it. At the time they were working at 23 Bexon Court Carlton Nottingham Shire NGA ISQ Essex UK.

This has been reported to Police etc. but to date nothing has happened.

Ah
  17th of May, 2008

This Clifford Bond send such e-mail for me, they said it's from Widenation Lottery Progrmme, but I din't pay him even a pounds.I requiested them to send me thier main office of Lottery address, but they didn't.