British Airways / departure problems

1 Ghana

Re: British Airways
To Whom It May Concern,

I am contacting you with the hope of getting your cooperation in relation to flight departure data from Accra to London for myself. This is just a request on the basis that you will assist me as the appointed airline as will be mentioned in this letter. My friend from Ghana was due to leave Accra airport on May 2nd for Heathrow according to the vague itinerary data I had been sent after this arranged flight by her agent whom I cannot get hold of. She is supposed to be a member of a group of nurses sent by a Mr. Collins from Asiko travel based in Accra? However I have sent this woman 4000 euro+ with the aim of meeting her in London and I cannot locate if she is in Ghana or London? My real purpose of asking your assistance is to see if the woman mentioned Philomena Opare has departed for London on the specified date(s) mentioned above. I would be grateful if you could answer this query, as it would sort this part of my inquiry out. She has not contacted me or answered my calls to her I don’t know what to do since the date mentioned of May2nd. I would be grateful for your cooperation and it will be kindly appreciated by myself. This Mr. Collins has not supplied me with any documented proof of this flight? Below is the sparse data that I have been supplied with after I insisting that I be sent proper proof of payments and receipts. I hope you can assist me through your British Airways offices if possible. Thanking you.

Name: Miss Philomena Opare
Nationality: Ghanaian
Date of Birth: 1977 I think?
Occupation: (nurse I think}.
Flight: BA 0078: Terminal 4 Heathrow: May 2nd.
Agent: Mr. Collins. E-mail: asiko-travel-gh@myway.com