British Airports Authority / lost my box at gatwick airport, there was a switzerland kuku wall clock inside box.

1 eferfManchester, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 123454545

Hi,

Subject: Lost my box at Gatwick airport, there was a Switzerland Kuku wall clock inside box.

I am Jitendra Kumar. I and my wife (SHILPI GOEL) were travelling with Easyjet flight (flight No. EZS8475 ) from Geneva (Switzerland) to Gatwick airport (London) on 3rd of June at evening time. We reached around 8:00
PM at Gatwick airport. We were carrying one Brown cardboard box in my hand. The size of box was around 12'' x 12'' approx. There was wall clock inside the box. It was a Switzerland kuku wall clock, made by wood.

At the time of entry clearance (passport control), I just put this box near by counter. After just came out from clearance, I realised that I forgot my box inside. I informed the person over there at security. He said that you can not go back and nobody can't get your box from inside.
You should contact to airport help desk. I informed there but the lady said now the loss and found services are closed. You should call tomorrow morning at this no [protected].
I called so many times but didn't get any satisfactory answer. Every time the lady said we don't get now. You just call tomorrow.

I am very disappointed by this service. Even I knew that I put my box there and just few steps away from that location but nobody took my box from there. I have invoice also of my item. It was very costly watch. It's a big loss (£225) for me.
It's very strange that my box lost from inside security control area of airport and never has been submitted to "Loss & Found" department.

I request to you please do something for this.
I am waiting your response.

Regards

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2012

My Self I Madhuriben Gaurang Modi
    My email Id: madhuribengheewala1@yahoo.co.uk, database_raj@yahoo.com
    My Husband's Name: Mr. Gaurang Modi(NI No.SE 170357 B)
    His Passport No: G 7631610
    His work address, 308-310 elveden Road, London-U.k, NW10 7ST.
    He cheated with me when i was live with him.He is very dangerous and spoiling to another girl's life in UK. He spoiled my life. I put the case file at uk government his crime ref no.2011576/10 in the year 2010 and Government of Gujarat Honourable chief judicial magistrate court, india. I kindly request to inform you that please take legal action against him and Immediate reply me on my above email id.