British Airports Authority / lost my box at gatwick airport, there was a switzerland kuku wall clock inside box.
Subject: Lost my box at Gatwick airport, there was a Switzerland Kuku wall clock inside box.
I am Jitendra Kumar. I and my wife (SHILPI GOEL) were travelling with Easyjet flight (flight No. EZS8475 ) from Geneva (Switzerland) to Gatwick airport (London) on 3rd of June at evening time. We reached around 8:00
PM at Gatwick airport. We were carrying one Brown cardboard box in my hand. The size of box was around 12'' x 12'' approx. There was wall clock inside the box. It was a Switzerland kuku wall clock, made by wood.
At the time of entry clearance (passport control), I just put this box near by counter. After just came out from clearance, I realised that I forgot my box inside. I informed the person over there at security. He said that you can not go back and nobody can't get your box from inside.
You should contact to airport help desk. I informed there but the lady said now the loss and found services are closed. You should call tomorrow morning at this no [protected].
I called so many times but didn't get any satisfactory answer. Every time the lady said we don't get now. You just call tomorrow.
I am very disappointed by this service. Even I knew that I put my box there and just few steps away from that location but nobody took my box from there. I have invoice also of my item. It was very costly watch. It's a big loss (£225) for me.
It's very strange that my box lost from inside security control area of airport and never has been submitted to "Loss & Found" department.
I request to you please do something for this.
I am waiting your response.
106 Langport Avenue
More British Airports Authority Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Airways - british airways
- British Airways - baggage damage
- British Airways - luggage damage after landing in london 
- British Airways - air ticket I purchased
- British Airways - I was denied boarding