Briteteethpro / attempting to cancel product

United States, Florida, Fort Myers Review updated:
Dawn Sedillo
Fort Myers
I didnt recceive the product until 8th day of ordering the product couldn't find a cancellation number until my credit card was billed -then told they couldn't reverse the charges - but they would be happy to only charge me $19.99 a month to continue receiving the product- didn't like the product - dont want the product and felt it was just a scam!!!

N  11th of Nov, 2009 by

Briteteethpro - unauthorize charge
Las Vegas

As I was going into my bank's site, an adware on-line survey poped-up through gamevance on-line site and asked a coupe of questions then after the survey offers a free gift and the gift was Briteethpro whitener and all that I was to pay for was the shipping and handling and that was it and nothing else because it was a free gift, so I gave my credit card info just only for S/H . They charged for the S/H for the sample and also charged for the whole kit without my authorization for the amt of 88.00 without any infomation on the product. I immediately informed my bank and called the company as well. I had got the company's phone number through my bank after they told me the company's name and it stated that it was a direct-marketing co. The company told me that there was a trial period of 14 days which was absolutely false. my bank is looking into my situation and is pending. The website allows you in but makes it very hard to x out of the site.