Briter DaysCredit Card Scam

This company, along with the others whom take advantage of vulnerable individuals with massive credit card debt shall be nonexistent if something were to be done at the government levels to protect people in debt. What they do is gather databases on all the people that have debts on their credit cards and offer them a deal by 'lowering interest rates' and 'saving them hundreds and thousands of dollars'. Yet the reality is that these people are just accumulating more debt when engaging in business with these private debt relief companies. I have no idea why there isn't enough oversight and transparency within private businesses in the modern era.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Agoura Hills, CAIf government were smart enough to inform people on how to lower interest rates without charging them additional fees on top of their debts, this would save people tons of money. Yet their debt is just accumulating and going into the pockets of these private debt relief scams and some action needs to be taken immediately. I would rather see these businesses diminished and people be informed on how to lower interest rates themselves instead of being taken advantage of in an already vulnerable situation. It really blows my mind on what goes on behind the closed doors of private business fraud these days.
Not only is this company a scam, but they treat their employees horribly. Don't work for them!

Comments

• Ga
      Jun 22, 2010

I also know that they are a scam. I worked for them. They are bad news! All they care about is making money. They have no respect for ANYONE. GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!

• Ga
      Jun 22, 2010

Briter Days is a greed riden company that uses a persons hard luck debt to make money. They have two offices in Agoura Hills California in the same building. They are located off Roadside Drive, South of Kanan road. They are using illegal phone systems and a true scam. DO NOT be fooled by them. They should be closed down.

• St
      Mar 16, 2011

Briter Days has owed me a refund since last summer and now both of their offices (CA & AZ) have non-working phone numbers! DO NOT DO BUSINESS OR WORK WITH THEM! This is not a company that helps one with debt problems, this is a company that CAUSES debt problems!

Jul 13, 2011

they just called me, they called from [protected]

Jul 13, 2011

If you need their phone number, they just called me. It is [protected] . It is registered to Gus S. Sackos. The caller ID came up as "debt relief that works". Hope this helps everyone. I am too smart for them and enjoy the challenge of wasting their time. lmao.

update...
    a search for his name in phoenix came up with this>>> Gus Sackos
    Loss Mitigation Manager at JPMorgan Chase
    Phoenix, Arizona Area | Banking
    Current: Loss Mitigation Manager at JPMorgan Chase Education: University of Oregon>>
    now I am contacting J P Morgan to see what they know...
    dont know how far that will get me tho lol we did bail them out rofl

Jul 13, 2011

here is a map of the location of the phone number that called me http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?lower=1&more_info=1&search_id=02131420369369177218&search_type=reversephone

Jul 13, 2011

I am still working on this lol they should have taken me off their do not call list lol
    I got this from JP Morgan/Chase website "A supplier must promptly report to JPMorgan Chase if it believes that someone working at or for JPMorgan Chase (whether or not a JPMorgan Chase employee) has committed an illegal or dishonest act, or an act that causes, or is substantially likely to cause, harm to people or property
    or an act that is a known or suspected violations of this Code. "

Will keep you updated lol

Jul 13, 2011

ok... I called JP Morgan at [protected], and they connected me to Gus Sackos. I got his voice mail and left a message. Will let you know what happens. I doubt his job is in jeopardy, but you never know. Maybe Fox News or 20/20 can help us lol