Brite Teeth Pro / cant get thru to cancel order and the 14 days are going to expire by monday

1 181 marsh hill roadOrange, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-546-0535

i canceled a different product because my dr. said i couldn't consume it but, they charged me already and substituted with brite teeth pro. The thing is i canceled all products with this company yet, on the fine print it says to cancel within 14 days.So they never canceled this order. Now im trying to cancel as of Thursday and the phone just rings.I have until Monday I believe.What can I do? I can't afford to loose money on another bogus product.

More Brite Teeth Pro Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ph
      24th of Jun, 2009
    Brite Teeth Pro - I can't get an address or phone number to cancel this before I'm charged $93.95 within 14 days
    Pure Essentials, Inc. or Brite Teeth Pro
    SHipping from address
    181 Marsh Hill Rd
    Connecticut
    briteteethpro.com

I can't get a phone number or mailing address to cnacel this before the 14 day period to cancel oe I will be charge $93.95. Please help..

Thanks Phylis Futch

• Ph
      24th of Jun, 2009

Issue resolved...

• Je
      27th of Jun, 2009

no phone number or email address is given to cancel within 14 days of an order!

• Je
      27th of Jun, 2009

no phone number or email address!

• Ya
      29th of Jun, 2009

My packing slip has 877-546-2-0535. Hope that helps.

• Fu
      30th of Jun, 2009
    Brite Teeth Pro - no phone number or email address is given to cancel within 14 days of an order!...
    Pure essentials inc
    181 Marsh Hill Rd.
    Orange
    Connecticut
    briteteethpronow.net

This seems to be a scam to suck money out of my credit card automaticly every month In the amount of $93.95 .

• Ti
      3rd of Jul, 2009

yes, i got the same problem. I can't find the phone number to cancel my free trial either!
    Do anyone find this company's phone, I need to do the retun soon. Please help!!

5th of Jul, 2009

Phone number given by Pure Essentials is 877-546-0535. Outgoing message is:press #1 for sales, #2 for returns. No one answers for either. I'm sending a letter by certified mail cancelling my order. maddym

• Ra
      6th of Jul, 2009

Hello. I just wanted to share something. I called the 18775460535 number, and the person who answered the phone the first time, told me that Brite Teeth Pro was a different company from the name listed on my invoice - she said that the company I called was "Nature Clense". I argued with her that the name was "Pure Essentials" and she insisted that that was NOT this company.

Then I called the number again, got a different person who said that "Brite Teeth Pro" was a different company than "Pure Essentials". I got REALLY agitated and told this person that if they did not resolve this issue I was going to call my Credit Card, the BBB and make a police report that this was a fraudulent company. Then she FINALLY agreed to look me us and "WOW!" I DID have a account with them after-all - and what do you know - it WAS for "Nature Clense" "Pure Essentials" and "Brite Teeth Pro".

Once I finally got my cancellation confirmation - I made CERTAIN that this was indeed to correct company by asking her for my ORDER NUMBER and to tell me HOW MUCH and WHAT credit card was charged for the Shipping and Handling. I would recommend that once you convince the person on the other end that you are deathly serious about resolving this matter - that you also secure some kind of proof that you are actually cancelling the Brite Teeth Pro subscription.

It is very unfortunate that they give you SUCH a run-around. But you just have to remain persistent that you YOU know that this is the place, and that you don't care WHAT they are calling themselves - you want them to look you up anyways and CANCEL whatever they have you signed up for. :)

Hope my experience helps! - RAE from Minnesota

6th of Jul, 2009

I can say without a doubt that I was ripped off by this company. I will never recommend this business to anyone.

I received the product and was not able to try it out, I wanted to cancel and could not call on Saturday or Sunday due to the copmany being closed. I called today, Monday, however I was a day too late in order to cancel my account and avoid being charged $89.00. How convenient that when I asked for a supervisor the supervisor was on her break. Long story short I was told there was nothing I could do that I was being charged the S&H and $88.00. I had no problem with the S&H but said I was be filing a report with the BBB and would be consulting my bank and attorney. The woman told me that "they welcome my complaints". The woman said she couldn't reverse the charges that the actual company would have to do that, all she does is answer phones. That was a line if I've ever heard one.

I called my bank and I have to wait until the charge posts to my account which takes 3 days. Right now the charge is pending and is coming from a business calle Pure Essentials. I didn't even know that that was the same company as Brite Teeth Pro. So I will dispute the charges with my bank, my bank said they had no problem doing that given the circumstances.

6th of Jul, 2009

Report the Brite Teeth Pro scam to the FTC and IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Division)

www.FTC.gov (click on file a complaint)

www.IC3.gov

and if you have time also to the Attorney General of your state, also the AG of Connecticut.

Then go to your bank or card company and get them to do a CHARGEBACK - your bank /card issuer will get your money back from the scammers this way.

See: http://www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp

• Ta
      7th of Jul, 2009

Well I see from the posts on this page I am not alone. I can ditto nearly every comment.

I contacted my bank also to have the Charges Back. Brite Teeth Pro and pure essentials are almost terriorist using a scam with the shipping cost only scheme and the dis claimer is buried deep down in the web site.

I have learned a tough lesson here. "Don't be so gullable." too bad these complaints can't automatically be link to the pure essentials web site or the Brite Teeth Pro web site.

The state of Connecticut should really get on this. When I called them 3 times to get pure esssentiaks to remove the charges to my bank account card they offered to reduce the $89.00 by half .
    I declined.

For anyone who visits the pure essential web site be prepared there are several listings their address on the invoice for Brite Teeth Pro does show in the search engine but no direct access via the web site.

So beware all consumers these scam artists make a good speel regarding reading the terms of agreement within the 11 day free trial offer but avoid disclosing the actual cost of $89.00 after day eleven will be charged to your bank or credit card.

I to will and have started my FTC and States Attornies General complaint process. Also remember to get the name and agent Id's of whom ever you eventially reach regarding pure essentials
    for reference Mel agent id 10866 and Allan Agent id 22604 were provided to me however they too are most likely bogus and will get me no where.

Thanks and beware.

• Ca
      8th of Jul, 2009
    Brite Teeth Pro - no contact to cancel~!
    Florida

i ordered this product read all provided then got the item in the mail with no contact information included in the packaging. had no idea about the auto charge on my acct until it appeared! i want to cancel it but i have no way of contacting them!!! HELP!!

• 1c
      9th of Jul, 2009

Brite teeth pros # is 877-546-0535 no sense in calling because the barely english speaking jerk I talked to said they don't except returns & will not refund my money! I'm sending it back un opened I've never heard of such a thing, there a rip off & overdrew my account!!

• To
      11th of Jul, 2009

You people will have to call and cancel your credit cards and get a new one and stop all payments on that account . back bill the company tell credit card company to get better buisness people to take action . the phone numbers are scam numbers too. 877 546 0524 could work dont trust them cancel your card.

• Wa
      16th of Jul, 2009

HERES THE INFORMATION YOU NEED.

Brite Teeth Pro Membership Program

•When you order the Free Trial of Brite Teeth Pro your credit card will be charged only $4.95 shipping and handling.
    •As part of the trial period, you will receive a one month supply of Brite Teeth Pro and you will have 10 days, (5 delivery, 5 day usage), from your original purchase date to decide if Brite Teeth Pro is right for you. If you are enjoying Brite Teeth Pro, then do nothing and at the end of your 10 day trial period, (5 delivery, 5 day usage), your credit card will be charged the full price of $89.00 for your first month's supply.
    •If you find Brite Teeth Pro is not right for you, simply contact our Customer Service Department to cancel your membership within 10 days of your original order date and you will not be charged any additional fees (you will have only been charged the $4.95 for shipping and handling).
    •Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another one month supply of Brite Teeth Pro and your credit card on file will be billed $89.00 plus $4.95 shipping and handling.
    •Limit one trial offer per household.
    You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service. Please remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using Brite Teeth Pro consistently for 3 months.

You may contact our customer service department via our toll free phone number 1-877-546-0535 Customer Service representatives are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm EST.

Please note that no refunds are given on any products that have been already shipped.

PLEASE NOTE:

•You must cancel membership auto ship orders prior to next shipment.
    •Packages marked "Return To Sender" will NOT be processed or refunded.
    Pure Essentials Inc.
    273 Walt Whitman RD
    Suite 274,
    Huntington Station, NY 11746.

Product Disclaimer
    I understand the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I understand the information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.

WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this product if you have any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications.

• Tr
      18th of Jul, 2009

scam...all west coast buyers dont try from new york to west is at least five days...not fair to all of us on the westcoast...no time to use the product and just enough time to cancel trial...Scam

21st of Jul, 2009
    Brite Teeth Pro - SCAM Artists!

Brite Teeth Pro is a SCAM. I concur with all others; the "trial period" is a joke. I returned from vacation and wasn't even able to USE the product yet, and my bank had already called, saying I have an $89 charge! When I called these scam artists, they said I called a day too late. My advice to NOT order their scam product, and if you did already, then call your credit card immediately and have them dispute the charges.

• Ni
      27th of Jul, 2009

I clicked a link through cnn.com because it looked like a real story. Turns out I wasn't paying attention, and before I know it, I've ordered two seperate products from TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES! One company sent an invoice, and one did not. When I called to cancel my order, I thought everything was good until i was charged by another company.

That's not the kicker.

The thing is, when I found the number for the other company, IT WAS FOR THE SAME PLACE. I got the same associate even! And even though we argued about how he cancelled my other order before, he was denying it was him. Easywhitelabs, Pure Essentials, Brite Teeth Pro are all the SAME COMPANY.

I've never been scammed before, and thanks to these guys I never will be again.

• Li
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Man I am a mother of 9 and can never justify spending money on myself. I feel so STUPID for falling for this scam. If they keep charging my card for this it is going to effect putting food on the table during these hard times. How do people live with cheating others?