Brite Smile / Doesn't work

For some reason I feel like this product ruined my teeth. Perhaps even made them yellower.

Luckily, I stumbled upon Supersmile (a brand that actually has consumer-benefit in mind) Check it out if you want whiter, healthier teeth: www.supersmile.com

I use their ergonomic toothbrush as well as their electric toothbrush. They're both effective. Also, while I'm at work or traveling, I like to take some of their Quikee products along with me...this way I can be sure to always always always keep my teeth white. Can't believe how much money and time I've spent on products like Brite Smile.

Comments

• Te
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Brite Smile - Unprofressional
    Brite Smile

I agree with everyones complaint. I once went there and they

Took so long to sent all the information medical ask for, once medical received the documents, medical sent me a letter stating they needed more information to approve my dental service.

I decided to walk in the office and show them the letter I received from medical I dropped it off and the receptionist asked

Me to come the next day and speak with Toni. When I went the next day, I asked to speak with Toni and when I did she said she never received anything during my dispute with them which took weeks of trying to get a copy of the letter I received by medical i was never able to get another letter and any dental service I also ran out of time during the time limit all medical participant had after the government announced that there would be no more medical.