Brite Smile / Bad customer service

I have never waited so much on dental appointment for my son, the past 4 visit the wait has been 2-3 hours wait, it is ridiculous that this clinic is always behind with one Dental provider seeing numerous patients at the same time, the front staff, doesn't smile or greet you with a (Good morning do you have an appoinmtnet today?) My son had a 10am appointment and had his gums numb so that the dentist can due his fillings, left there to see other patients and did not return, I walk out of the exam room after my son said the injection was wearing off!!!. no more

Comments

• Bo
      27th of Feb, 2010
    Brite Smile - Unreachable to cancel an order / charges
    22100 E 26th Ave, # 100
    Aurora
    California
    Phone: ??

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS OFFER. THEY CHARGED MY CC $126.42 AND NOW I CANNOT REACH THEM TO CANCEL WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A TRIAL OFFER!! CITI BANK CANNOT HELP, AS I NEED TO REACH THE SUPPLIER!!

1st of Mar, 2010

you won't be able to get through. britesmile is tanking. they have no money to pay their suppliers, no money to pay their rent, pay their employees (whats left of them), and the very last thing they care about (and I don't mean to be rude, just straightforward) is their customers.

I would die if I had a $126.42 charge I can't get rid of. But believe me I know first hand that theres a long list of people the company owes money to, and if they had any money, you probably wouldnt be one of the few seeing any back in your account.

Sorry on behalf of the company I briefly worked for. They truly are crooks. This is a lesson to be learned for everyone who fell into their trap. Sorry they got you too.