Brite Smile / Good job

I just recently tried the Brite-Smile product and the results were absolutely fabulous! Unlike what I had heard, there was virtually NO sensitivity! I absolutely loved it, it only took about an hour to get my teeth pearly white, and there was no mess or pain. I didn’t have to fool around with trays or wait a month to get results.

I have been drinking coffee for several years and I had noticed that my teeth had become kind of dingy-looking. I had done a lot of research into what would be the best procedure based on cost and results. Someone had suggested Brite Smile so I set a consultation. They were very helpful and I felt confident moving forward. After using this product, I was able to move up 7 shades, and once my boyfriend saw my results, he did it and saw an improvement of 9 shades!

I am so glad that a friend suggested this process to me because now I have more confidence. So many people compliment me that I never miss an opportunity to smile. It was so worth it!

Va

Comments

• Wc
      27th of Aug, 2009

Beware of Credit Card "scam". READ THE FINE PRINT ON ANY FREE TRIALS THAT YOU MAY FIND ON SMILE BRITE OR DAZZLE WHITE.

• Cl
      1st of Jun, 2010

Hi everyone! I paid $5, 200 for the package of treatments to BS in Redmond in July, 2009. I have done 2 treatments and they stopped their service. They asked me to sign a new agreement that says the amount I have paid is not refundable. I filed a dispute with my credit card company for $1, 200 and I got this amount back, but $4, 000 is a loan from MedChoice. I called to Medchoice and they said:"We don't care about your problem!". :( I hired an attorney, he sent numerous letter, filed a case, but the case was denied. I spent additional money to pay him... One week ago I called to BS in Redmond and spoke with Dori (new manager), she said I have to pay additional $1, 500 to have my service done. I don't know what to do. please, advice!