Brinks / light

1 NM, United States Review updated:

Security light was bought December, 2010. Three month ago it just stop working, It turn on and never turn off, it just stayed on all the time. I try to turn it off and wait then turn it back on, and still did"nt work. I did"nt fine that same Light(convertible coach light, motion activated, polishted brass) at any of the stores here. I gat it at Walmart. Lowes, and Home Depo are out of it too. I now have only one light that works and one that dont work, they are on each side of my garage.

Comments

• Ts
    Brinks - no instructions
    Brinks
    New York

I see other complaints about not having directions for the Brinks Security Lighting Systems model 7222w and they are dated 3 years ago and I just purchased this Brinks light and there are still no instructions. I cannnot find it on line either.

• Hp
      17th of Apr, 2009

I work for the company that supplies the lights and would be happy to send you the instructions. I couldn't find any contact information on your post so please e-mail us at info@hamptonproducts.com

• Ro
    Brinks - defective bulb
    robert lowe
    21900woodward
    Perris
    California
    Phone: 9516575560

i purchased bar code 3920897490 item 7063 100 watt bulbs and its defective please send refund or replacement, purchased at wal mart perris blvd perris ca purchase price $9.97

• Hp
      20th of Apr, 2009

My company, Hampton Products the manufactorer of this bulb, is happy to help you with your defective product. Please feel free to e-mail us at info@hamptonproducts.com

• Ed
      9th of Dec, 2010
    Brinks - faulty products
    Walterboro
    South Carolina

bought 6 lights from walmart all are bad except one. Bought replacement bulbs from walmart. All bulbs bad, last no more than a month.

• So
      19th of Feb, 2016

I have set the length if time for the light to stay on if motion is detected to 10 minutes. The problem is that or doesn't even stay on for one minute. How do I fix this. Yes, I double checked the switch.

Jonathan