Brinks Home Security Systems / video surveilance poor plan instal
I had a security system installed just over a year ago. The system includes a regular electronic system as well as a video surveilance system The electronic system works well and there are no problems. Service is outstanding. The video surveilance department is unbelieveably difficult to work with and refuse to retun my calls as i have requested changes upon several occasions and if they would even just come out and revieww the sustem, ( preferablly, the supervisor to the agent that recommended the set up of the cameras and what she told me they would do and what i actually got were two different things. Their attitude was to 'Save me money", why because I am a young female? I own a home in an affluent neighborhood and had grand theft. I explained explicitly and without question that the system had to be very effective.
I have not been happy wtith the install since the date of install. When I explained my concerns initially they mad eexcuses and convinced me to believe that their rational was the best to offer and anything else would be overkill. The cameras wre not installedin strategically appropriate manner and they are visible. I have called Brimnks and have been consistently told the only relolution to the problem is to contact the office that installed the surveilance system. Whey will no longer deal with me. I have since has another robery when someone was in the home. If I move the cameras the warrenty and all related support services are then considered null and void. I have issues that reuire video surveilance recording so I am able to inform the authorities of unlawful activities occuring around and to my home.
I have called the corporate office and have been told the branch offices are independent and they have no connection with the surveilance units. Something is very wrong and I am at a wall. Can you help?
Frustrated and violated!
More Brinks Home Security Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - faulty electrical and photocell 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract 
- Brink's Global Services - brinks led bulb 5jl1 e340191 
- Brink's - large area dusk to dawn activated security light 7257. bulb 923-00027 
- Brink's - brinks 7674w solar security lights
- Brinks - brinks 180 halogen activate security light model 7160
- Brink's - led bulb 923-00027