Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 / faulty electrical and photocell
Purchased brinks dust-dawn light model 7252 from walmart and had it installed by a licensed electrician. The light began to emit smoke from its top and giving off a smell of electrical burning after several months. The fire department was called and the light was removed. Brinks company was notified and had no explanation for this problem. Brinks did oblidge to send me another light fixture of the same exact model. Several months later this problem re-occurred with the replacement lamp. It is recommended that this light use a 100w halide bulb.
More Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract 
- Brinks Home Security - cancel contract 
- Brink's Global Services - alarm system
- Brinks Home Security - long term contacts
- Brinks - security light model 7257
- Brink's Global Services - led flood light stopped working after only 4 months. replaced with other bulb and it works fine. I need a replacement bulb, but can not find any.
- Brink's Global Services - brinks dust to dawn 7105w