Brimich Solutions / Fraudulent company

We are a call center based in the Philippines and Michel Brunet the OWNER called me as the VP for Operations and Project Development asking for our service. We started working with Brimich as a Lead Generator and since day one we were able to produce the required leads of Michel Brunet.

We were promised to be paid $15.00 per lead generated, and so far the payment stated good until the last week of dec 2008. But last january payments are not coming in except for the last one amounting to $3500 US and the company still owe us $14, 000 US.

Ive been trying to call and email Michel but they keep ignoring my request. When i was checking the Ripoff website i read a report regrading Brimich doing a 'scam'. We just want them to pay us.

Ch

Comments

So
  19th of Apr, 2009
Brimich Solutions - Ripped off
Brimich Solutions
Canada

Michel Brunet is the biggest scam artist in ottawa, he has scammed hundreds of people by leading them to lease ATM machines he promised to manage and pay for. He didn't pay for the ATM leases, kept the ATM machines, and left the people who originally leased the machines with thousands of dollars in debt and a 4 year contract on the machines that cannot be canceled. As a result he grew a huge business and made hundreds of thousands at the expense of other people. Not to mention his scams with companies and such. If you see his name anywhere run away and don't make the mistake of doing business with him.

He
  11th of Jun, 2009

i am experiencing the same thing with michel brunet.
he is a big liar and fraud. he cheats people. i totally agreed with this.

Da
  29th of Aug, 2009

Same thing in my case.He left me with large montly payments to LFG leasing.I am stuck .I don't know what to do.I hate Michel Brunet.I hate LEG leasing company.

Da
  29th of Aug, 2009

He is doing this to lot of people.I hate this SOB.

Fr
  31st of Aug, 2009

Stay away from Michel Brunet

Co
  26th of Mar, 2010

this guy is a ###ing fat french piece of ###, he ###s you over and never does ### for you. just wants you to sign a contract and then your stuck and ###ED!
regardless of how good the deal is, DO NOT ###ING DO BUSINESS WITH THIS ###ER.

Te
  22nd of Apr, 2010

Michel Brunet lied to us, About costs, lease to own, I have been trying to get him to return my calls for 2 months, and he just ignores me,

Mi
  3rd of Feb, 2011

Michel Brunet lied to us, About costs, lease to own, I have been trying to get him to return my calls for 2 months, and he just ignores me even his assistance or the accountant non of them answer you back.

Ri
  15th of Sep, 2011

Biggest scammer ever, dont do business with this piece of ###

Hu
  24th of Jan, 2012

I was approach by Michel sales agent from brimich solution. He told me I don’t have to buy the interac machine and I will get a cheaper price from them. He made me sign two document one was blank which he told me was part of the process and he will take care of it. When I sold my business, brimich charge me cancellation fee for the contract. Moreover I received letter from MCAP to pay them for the machine. MCAP told me they financed brimich for the machine which I bought for them. I had no idea about MCAP's existent. Michel scammed me big time to sign in the blank document which later he sent to MCAP. Now MCAP want me to pay 2500 for the machine which I will never use and I never agreed to purchase. I will not recommend anyone to do business with them. I also want to lodge a complain against them for taking advantage of my honestly and ripping me off by giving me wrong information.

6th of Feb, 2012

Michel Bunet's phone number Its made public since he sells to public restaurant... if you need to contact him please feel free! He owes me money for the last two weeks i worked for him, never got my T4, my work accessement, and my 2 last weeks work for him, and also lets not forget the 39 hours overtime he owes me! Anyway the company is not to his name, it is at his wife Brigitte Gauthier...information is public do searches you will find!

6th of Feb, 2012

agree fully as an ex employee

Brimich Solutions
324, ch Industriel, Gatineau, QC J8R 3N9

819-669-9420

6th of Feb, 2012

If you want to see this theres is local hockey games with Brunet, you can go cheers for him at these local arenas!

6th of Feb, 2012

here is sme more complaints!

Respected sir/madam,
I signed an agreement with Brimich Solutions and First Data Global Leasing for those companies to provide me with a wireless terminal to process credit card and debit card transactions for my winter seasonal business. At that time Brimich/First Data agreed to begin charging me for my machine/ card processing at the start of the following winter season- in November of 2009. Instead they began debiting my account every month (beginning in April 2009) and acknowledged in phone conversations that they had made a mistake and would put the money back in each time it came out. This they did not do. After repeated, failed attempts to get them to address this issue, I was forced to block payment to Brimich and First Data in November of 2009 to prevent Brimich/ First Data from removing any further moneys.
When I signed the agreement in March of 2009 I was in the process of attempting to sell my business, and I informed them of this possibility and was told that selling my business would not be a problem. The business in fact did sell in the fall of 2009, and I informed these companies of this in writing.
In March of 2010 my bank account was debited twice by First Data, and they have since continued to demand money for a service I have never needed, used and have in fact cancelled. They now tell me that they will not cancel my lease, and that I have to pay it out.

Zh
  5th of May, 2015

Fell victim to him as well. After you finish paying the lease for 4 years, you have 2 options - buy it from LFG or send it back to them (I was told it was lease to own but surprise surprise - not true either). So I now own a wireless interac machine that I haven't used in 3 years and I don't know what to do with (probably outdated now anyways) and I'm out a butt load of money - DON"T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH MICHEL BRUNET!
*IF YOU DON'T CONTACT LFG LEASING AFTER YOUR LEASE IS UP, THEY WILL KEEP BILLING YOU AND RENEWEL YOUR CONTRACT AUTOMOTICLY FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS! IF YOU WANT TO CANCEL, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY $565.00 CANCELLATION FEE. HE DID NOT TELL US ANY OF THAT AT THE TIME OF SIGNING THE CONTACT. NO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MICHEL BRUNET!!!