BrikenLigne.com / Bad deal

1 1449 bl. des promenadesst hubert, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 450 926 9400

I purchased a couch and coffee table on june 4th i as told there was going to be a 2 week delay due to the high volume of customers wanting the same couch. 2 week later i get a phone call from the automotive system telling me make space for the shipment that will be arriving in 2 days. I got ride of my couches and got ready to get my order... no 1 showed up!!! I called back the store they told me i have to go and pick up the coffee table, and the couches where only going to be in, in another 2 weeks.

SO NOW IVE BEEN SITTING ON THE FLOOR, ON PILLOWS TO WATCH T.V and waiting 4 my couches!!! I told them i wasn't going to pick up the table and that i wanted my order to arrive all 2gether. The fallowing 2 weeks i get another call saying i had to pick up the table. i finally went to the store to pick up the table to find out that they no longer had it in stock.

So now i get the runaround... they said, she said, i said!!! After all that they tell me my table and couches will be delivered the fallowing Tuesday... i got a delivery... of a table... NO COUCHES!!! Call back the store they tell me they lost my couches!!! And the new order would arrive in 2 weeks... at this point i am still on the floor!!! 2weeks later GUESS WHAT NO COUCHES!!! I CALLED THE STORE, SPOKE TO THE MANAGER NO 1 CAN HELP ME !!!

So i went to the store in person... to find out that some 1 canceled my order!!! No 1 can tell me why, and what happened!!! So now i still didn't get my deposit back, and there telling me to buy another couch, place a new order and then they can negotiate for compensation's!!!

What a joke!!! I'm calling my local new station and I'm taking this to the next step!

I'm still sitting on the damn floor!!!

Ch

Comments

Li
  29th of Aug, 2008

THE BRICK IS FULL OF ###!!!
THEY ARE NOT TRUE TO THERE WORD!!!

I AM NEVER GOING TO BUY ANYTHING EVER AGAIN FROM THEM!

C
  29th of Aug, 2008

THE BRICK... IS FULL OF ###!
I HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THEM AS WELL.