brightteeth whitening system / fraudulent charges

1 Miami Beach 33139, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18005039355

4/26/09 ordered brightteeth with free 14 day trial. only had to pay $1.99 shipping. Recieved product promptly. Recieved my Visa bill today and it had the 1.99 charge on it but also a $78.93 charge on 5/13/09. Called [protected] and was informed by not very good english speaking representatives of this company that I was at fault for not cancelling within the 14 day period, and that there were absolutely no refunds. This is not on the main page of the website and it clearly makes you think when you see this ad that you are ordering a 14 day sample and you expect to get information on ordering more for future use. This is a scam and somebody needs to put a stop to any and all companies who do business like this.

Rg

Comments

• Lu
      2nd of Jun, 2009
    brightteeth whitening system - did not accept cancelation
    Advanced Wellness research,inc.
    7209 Old Clinton Pike apt.510
    Knoxville
    Tennessee
    Phone: 865-640-4705
    ayerslucy96@yahoo.com

I ordered the 14 day free trail and called to cancel it 13 days later, . when I got my bank statement there was $79.83 taken out of my account. I called and all I got was an argument telling me I had not canceled in the 14 day period. they would not fefund my account and when I ask to speak to his sperior he said they were in a meaning and could not answer my call. This is a scam and they are ripping people off. Something has to be done to stop this kind of action.

• Sc
      19th of Jun, 2009
    brightteeth whitening system - SCAM
    Netalab, Inc
    Utah

PLEASE BE AWARE...I ordered this product under the belief that I would be charged no more then $5.00 for Shipping/Delivery...imagine my surprise when I got a bill 2 weeks later for almost $80 ($78.93). When I called I got some dude in India who I could barely understand and proceeded to argue with him for the next 30 minutes. Long story short, they will NOT refund your money, you CANNOT speak to a supervisor, You CANNOT cancel the next shipments until you've received the shipment for that month...this means you must make yet another call to India and suffer through an additional 10-30 minutes of them trying to convince you to NOT cancel. THIS IS A SCAM...do NOT buy this product. Mine was delivered under the name of "BrightTeeth whitening System"

• He
      20th of Jun, 2009

To hell with Bright teeth Whitening. I am cancelling my account. Ridiculous people trying to lie to me. They gave me an excuse that their boss is not able to talk with me, and that he will only call back within 72 hours. I got so pissed off at them, I started demanding they refund my money. Talked with some lady called Sandra Southwale and a man named Ryan Anderson. I wonder where they get such names. These idiotic company needs to come to an end. Full of lies and ###. The person running this business deserves to die in hell! Never in my entire experience of shopping online have I encountered such problems with a charge that was only mentioned in the terms and conditions. Is it so hard for a person to just mention "Oh, btw, you will be charged $78.93 the next time if you do not cancel your order within 14 days." ?? That would take less than 5 seconds to mention! Idiots! Go to hell!

• Se
      1st of Jul, 2009
    brightteeth whitening system - Free sample
    Naples
    Florida

My husband fell prey to the same scam that many have experienced. He ordered the "free sample" for shipping charges only. Then 21 days later my credit card posted a charge $78.93. We called immediately to inguire about this charge. We were told the charge was for the product. We cancelled the order, but because it was past the 14 day return period, we would not recieve any refund. Unfortunately, the credit card company can offer no support. This company is scamming innocent people, and have set up a system where when you find out about the charge, it is ALWAYS beyond the return period. You are stuck. And by the way, the company's representatives are in a foriegn country and speak broken English. Where is the government when you need them?

• Bo
    Miami Beach
    Florida
    Phone: 1-800-503-well
    whiteningnow.com

I have repeatedly tried to cancel program/shipments and between arguing with reps or calls being disconnected have been unable to do so.