Brighthouse Networks / Loud ads

1 720 Magnolia Ave.Melbourne, FL, United States Review updated:

Most commercials for local businesses (including Brighthouse), when aired on cable channels, such as Fox News and Discovery, are much louder than the regular programming. So much louder at times that it is startling and almost painful. I have complained to Brighthouse at least three times without even a reply except "we'll look into it".

Gl

Comments

• Ni
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I too am a full time internet online college student that is required to post and and particpate, along with uploading my essays that I write. I've had BrightHouse Internet service for the last 5-6 years. There are times that I have experienced an occasional outage usually only lasting a couple of hours. Since I don't procrastinate with my school work, I make sure that I make the required postings, and upload all my essays and assignements well before the due dates and I'm happy to say that I currently have a 3.8 average gpa. When I have either contacted Bright House Networks, they were quick to schedule a technician within 1-2 days. I have to say that I have been fortunate to have such good service. BrightHouse makes it easy to contact them with 24 hour support either by calling them, emailing them, chatting with them and I couldn't be happier. I'm sorry you are having such difficulty. Instead of blogging about the situation, I'd suggest you call them so that they can further troubleshoot the issue for you. My Mother's and Father's AT&T home phone was dead from December 23-26th. I called AT&T and they finally fixed the problem. Moral of the story, contact your provider to get a resolution.

• Co
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Brighthouse Networks - Internet NOT for Online Students
    BrightHouse Networks

As a full-time student, I am required to participate in online classes and lectures, and I also take some of my exams online while obtaining my second college degree. I've had Brighthouse internet for less than two weeks and my grades are already DROPPING because the internet stops working for ten to fifteen minutes at least once an hour, which doesn't not allow me to participate and therefore causes me to lose credit. It also is extremely difficult to take an online test when you have to re-enter your answers to 100+ questions and re-do essays over and over again because the internet does not work. I will soon be switching back to the internet service I've had for the past 4 years (U-verse)... we never should have tried something new in the first place. Also, we have three computers, and it stops working on all three, at the same time, so we know it is the internet service that SUCKS!!! DO NOT BUY IT IF YOU NEED TO BE ONLINE FOR CLASSES.

25th of Jun, 2016

I agree. I have had problems for three years and they are still working on it. As a matter of fact, they are here now working on it. I have complained to the FCC. They can't even get the service hours and days correct. They either don't show up or show up when they want-not when they scheduled.