BrightHouse / This company has incompetent workers

I sent an e mail yesterday and got no response. Your service tech came today. He was not friendly and obviously didn't want to be working on Easter. I asked if he was putting in a new box and he said he only had refurbished boxes. After he finished, I asked him if the remote was set and he said yes.

I asked him if the delay on our other box was normal, he said yes and left. I tried the replacement unit and the remote did not work. Called your company and after they ran thru some tests, determined that the box was not good and I needed a new one. YOUR COMPANY HAS INCOMPETANT PEOPLE!!! I asked that they send someone out to replace it. Your company said no, they were too busy today.

So I guess your Company standard is to get in and out as fast as possible. You have no quality control. The proper response was to get someone here immediately, even if it meant sending a supervisor.

Your lack of response to yesterday's e mail and lack of ability to respond immediately shows that I need to look for a new provider. My time is valuable and your company does not think so, I am tired of wasting time on Brighhouse...my house is not Bright is a Dimhouse, becasue of your lack of service.

I will be sending this to JD Powers for inclusion into your ratings.

Al

Comments

• Tu
      22nd of Dec, 2010

customer service dont work its a full of s*it...and they steal my money i dont know how they win j.d. power award because they r a mess..I expect they dont win no more...booooo