Bright White/Dental_Pen_Nutra / unauthorized charges

1 United States

I ordered a dental whitening pen on 08/04/10 for a trial - cost 3.87$. I called the customer care number [protected] on 0813 to complain that the package hadn't arrived yet, and that i wanted to cancel. The lady on the phone said that she could not cancel the trial period, but she would extend it for another 14 days. I finally received the pen on 08/21, and called on the next Monday 08/23 to cancel the trial. Apparently all went well, but at the beginning of September I noticed a charge of 87.47 to my credit card ( the day that I called to cancel). I called the customer care number, and after talking to several representatives, i was assured that the money would be back in my account in 4 to 6 weeks. I gave them 8 weeks... but in the meantime 2 more charges of 1.49$ each appeared on my card, and the 87.47 still was not refunded. I tried disputing the charge through my bank, but it is too late for that...When I tried to call the 1800 number again, on 12/03/10, all I get is a busy signal.

Si