bright white 8008649903teeth whiting

1 Review updated:

An ad in the Providence Journal advertising a method for getting teeth their whitest for only $3.87, which I did buy. I also canceled my account soon after receiving the product. I just received my credit card statement, which has an $87.47 debit from 9/14, which I did not authorize. The first shippment for $3.87 was deducted on 9/4, then 10 days later, the company stole $87.47. I want my money back!
STA

St

Comments

• Do
      Oct 24, 2010

i live in britain and i have been scammed and am getting scammed by these low life

Nov 15, 2010

Simply amazing! had a charge of $1.50 on my account on 10/25. Called and complained (10/26) that I did not buy this product...they tell me it's a fee for lifetime membership to something entirely different (weight loss product). Person who answered phone "supposedly" put in for a refund - should take 10 to 15 days...
    I called back on 11/15 because no refund yet...I say I don't want and need money refunded, then I get the run around on how their records show $1.49 charged!
    I said I wanted the entire amount of $1.50 refunded to my account and they say $1.49 is the same and I should call my bank! Once again, I'm waiting to see refund hit my account - and I let them know I WOULD call back if it doesn't. I know it's not a big amount...it's the principal!

Nov 15, 2010

How can anyone work for a SCAM company like this...every phone call is a complaint~