Bright-Start Pre-School & Daycare / Improper Actions
I have a child who currently attends this facility who I am in the process of enrolling elsewhere.
I've had the following problems:
1. My child is having a lot of "accidents"/"incidents".
2. When my child gets hurt they do not contact me.
3. They use to much bleach to clean while the children are still there, and enclosed in some rooms.
4. There is no speed bump outside of the play area and people speed by there all the time.
5. They do not have enough employees on staff to watch all of the children.
6. I do not think that they follow through with their "daily schedule".
7. When I enter the facility in the evening I hear the same employee yelling at the children.
8. They frequently lose my child's clothing accessories.
9. I tried speaking to an employee and the director about another child who frequently kicks and hits my child and they didn't do anything about it.
I've also just recently reviewed some information online about the owner/director from a previous facility she owned. I will not disclose that informaiton because I can only speak about my personal experience but it can be searched online.