bright smile / ripped off & no product

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Ordered trial for $1.99 and bright smile billed me three times. trial at 1.99, then two weeks later 59.95 then one week after that 64.90, then added 24.13 for worldfit on top of all that, i returned product over 6 weeks ago and still no credit, they say the bank in the UK and it's pending??? I don't have anything to show for the sum total of $151.06. Beware they will probably never issue the credits due me. My credit card company Orchard Bank won't issue a credit until they hear from Bright Smile...What a mess!!! No more internet shopping for me...

Comments

• Ei
      22nd of Apr, 2009
    bright smile

I paid $14.95 for the FREE trial, then a week later they charge my credit card $69.99 for the same free trial.. This is a scam..I can not believe they can get away with this...

• Du
      26th of Dec, 2009

same thing happened to me. paid for $3.00 "free" trial, ended up getting charged $173.86!! Made complaint with BBB.

2nd of Jan, 2010
    Denta White or Bright Smile
    2009 Diane Lane
    Ellicott City
    Maryland
    Phone: 410-203-9613

Purchased sample of bright smile and specifically did not choose to get continuing product sent monthly. On 12/23, my checking account was charged for $21.21 for more of the product. I had used my checking account to pay for the sample. I do not want this product and I want my money back

• Ka
      24th of Mar, 2010
    Bright Smile
    California
    Phone: 877-683-3080

I ordered a trail of Bright Smile Teeth Whitener... I was told I had a 10 day trail but I did not receive the product until 3 days ago - when I called to cancel this product and get a refund, I was flat out told no - it was not going to happen. I do not have the name of the person I talked to for over 20 minutes, and I was told that I would not be able to talk to a supervisor when I asked to speak with someone else. Finally she transfered me to a supervisor by the name of Candice Stalla, she told me that it was my problem that the mail did not deliver on time - I have recently been laid off and i can not afford to but a product that I have not tied... I am very disappointed in the customer service for this company. When I asked MS. Stola what her manager's name was - she refused to tell me - she said she did not have a manager that she was the top of the line. When I challenged that - I asked if she was the persident of the company she hung up on me... and this is you management facing the customer... I would like for my account to be credited in full and this subscription cancelled immediatly. My contact information is : Kathy Buck, 714-334-3475 - my e-mail is - kathy.buck@live.com the confirmation number I have is 1113855 for bright smile and there number is 877-683-3080. I look forward to hearing from someone very soonn.