Bright Settings / Table Linens / Trumped up Charges!

1 701 East Spring StreetTitusville, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-827-2303

I ordered table linens for my wedding which was held on New Years' Eve. The cost to cover 8 tables and 80 chairs was $765. My rental period was for one week, in my case Monday to Monday. I was to have UPS pick them up using the prepaid stickers supplied. As instructed I had a pickup scheduled for exactly one week later (while I was on my honeymoon). I returned and boxes were gone so I assumed all went well.

I received a bill (already charged to my credit card on file) for an additional week of rental. Apparently the linens got back to the company 2 days later than they expected them (it took 8 days instead of 6) and billed me for another week of rentals at $713.00! In other words, they billed double for something I had zero control over! That is a busy week for UPS, they should expect delays and not hold me accountable for another businesses shortcomings!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO BUMB UP REVENUE BY CHARGING CONSUMERS ERRONEOUSLY!

Es

Comments

Cl
  1st of Feb, 2013

This company is great, greata quality and in my case i had no issue with deliver or payment.
Very reasonable and legit. I would recommend them for any event.