Bright House Networks / They turn off cable at the drop of a hat

Today I awoke to find all my cable and phones services shut off due to a past due balance of a little more than 50 dollars. I admit that I forgot to pay this but having been a customer for many years using three services, cable, phone and internet, I did not suspect that they would simply cut off all services. They informed me that they had no control of this because the computer automatically shuts you off. The machines at Brighthouse are in control. I promised Brighthouse that I would let others know about this. Watch out for this company.

Va

Comments

• Ca
      6th of Oct, 2008

I agree... I see computers... there everywhere... watch out before they come into your home and monitor everything you are doing. The computer will come in and turn off your power even though you have paid your power bill for the last 20 years...

Scary stu[censored]

BOOOOOOO!

• Gi
      14th of Mar, 2009

I always wonder. If they can disconnect you at their office, why can't they reconnect you so easily? They charge you $30+ to come out to do a reconnect. What? Can't your computer just flip the switch again?? Or is this just a way to jerk more money out of you?

• Ro
      19th of Mar, 2009

They also send goons to come collect equipment a couple of days later. Dont understand why they do this if they want to keep you business.

• Ly
      3rd of Dec, 2009

im a brighthouse custon and bighthouse take off 51and52 and53 and i watch them.

• Ly
      3rd of Dec, 2009

Im somebody who get51 and52 and53 and their weretake off.

• Mi
      5th of Mar, 2010

Been with Time Warner and now BH for years. These people are pretty much crooks. I guess it says something about me to stay with them so long. Anyway, I think I'll finally bail. Poor service on all fronts, even worse customer service. And I've spent thousands of dollars for this?!?! Time to move on.