Bright House Networks / Terrible company

I have been with BH CFL for 3 years. I have a bundle including phone, cable and DSL. I have been having problems with them over the last few months. Not only billing issues but also cable and connectivity issues as well. It takes at minimum 20 minutes to get through to a customer service person which tells me they are not only having issues with me.

I had my wife speak with them tonight because I could no longer deal with their incompetence. She has a communications major so I thought maybe she could make some sense out of what they were trying to tell us.
They are requiring people to pay a month in advance and had interrupted my on demand services due to the fact that my advance payment was 7 days late. Now keep in mind that I have been with them for 3 years and have never missed a payment. They are trying to tell me that I am one payment behind however can't show me when I missed a payment. I have record of every payment I made to them on each month. I refuse to pay for their services a month in advance and that I obviously what they are trying to accomplish.

After 20 minutes on the phone I took the phone from my wife and finally decided to cancel service. It is a shame that a monopoly can treat loyal customers like crap. I will switch over to DISH and hopefully have better luck with them. I would recommend not using BH services to anyone. I also use them for my business and I will be canceling that as well.

Ge

Comments

11th of Jun, 2011

Bh is the biggest imposter of business I know. I have have had this HORRIBLE service for awhile and it has finally come to an end of using their services, they shouldn't even be taken "AIR' orders. This company has the most incompetent customer service reps, supervisors, team leads, Im only here to get a paycheck so don't bother me employees it is UNREAL. I have paid several times thru the automated system with a check and it never comes out of my account and they have the audacity to say it was an "NSF" r u kidding me??? I had to get several letters from my bank saying the payment was never presented for payment-no record of submission for payment. Then they have the nerve to say im being charged 10.00 for a non-collect fee, what the ?????? they said they sent me a letter, uuugggghhh I get all of my mail I advised I never received this ghost letter your claiming you sent. Then I ask a rep if she could tell me my billing cycle so I can pay to avoid late fees, would you believe she could not find the darn thingy???????? And the endorsement of J D Powers and Asocciates has rated BH the number 1 company for customer service was a slap in the face. My God this company needs to be indicted for lies and poor services to all who have been affected. I wouldn't recommend them to be set up in a graveyard, my experience with BH has been aweful, bitter, sickning, and any other useless vowel ive missed. Please choose your communication companies wisely for your family entertainment because this one is a JOKE!!!

• Ve

ZIP CODE
    93312-6474

• Di
      10th of Jun, 2014

Bright house is a horrible company's there employees are not well trained, make up lies, the management team are pathetic and have no clue. They took on more services then they are capable of handling. When they were Time Warner I had absolutely had no issues and had them over 25 years been with Bright house 15 years because they at
    the only cable providers and Internet provider in my area nightmare experience ever since . I am not alone many of my friends and neighbors have exact same issues and they never can be resolved. Have had about 50 service calls to my residence in last two years and have not resolved issues. Only meet with resistance and lies and more lies. I've read so many of consumer complaints posts about them and the stories people are telling are all similar to the issues I had so definitely they are garbage. It is a shame since they control our telephone as well they don't fall under the department of public utilities...