Bright House Networks / Digital Phone

1 Birmingham, AL, United States Review updated:

They have the worst service in the world. I would not recommend them to anyone. The workers are lazy and the customer service reps. are rude. I have went a month without service due to error on their part. Guess what it is out again. Supervisors never call you back. Corporate never replys to your email and it is a waste of time. AT&T prices are a little bit high but you would never have this much trouble with their service. They are a rip off and I would really advise you to use two cans with a string rather than deal with them!!!

Comments

• Bh
      12th of May, 2009

Agree! Everything about them is terrible. It is borderline criminal how awful they are. They only survive because they are the only option in some areas. How anyeone who works there can sleep at night is beyond me.

• Sp
      10th of Aug, 2009

Totally Agree. I used to think their service was a joke but I'm no longer laughing at how consistently I lose internet service and how often premium channels are unwatchable due to what can only be described as at best extreme pixelation and at worst complete seperation of audio and video and entire blocks of video not refreshing on the screen. By the way whats the point of DVR if they come replace your box every 2 months?

• Mi
      5th of Mar, 2010

It's true. Overpriced, unreliable service and the customer service is more like customer "disservice" or disdain. I'd love to see the FCC shut 'em down and let a good provider in.

• Ce
      13th of Oct, 2010

I agree, I too have been considering canceling service. There aren't many other options in my area, but I would consider DISH Network or AT&T even if the cost is higher because maybe the customer service would be better. It's sad that a consumer would be willing to pay higher fees just to have decent service.
    The worst part, however, is the customer service. Very rude, unhelpful, condescending. I will be switching the first chance I get.