Bright House / Customer Service

1 Kissimmee, FL, United States Review updated:

We see big TV announcement of this company saying that JD Powers gave them an award for customer services, I just called JD POWERS to find out how they do get the rates to say that because I'm a customer of Bright House since 2004 and never, never received a documentation on how to rate the service of this company.

It is very interesting to see how this big company play in a role one with each other to get more people to join them.

Brighthouse make me loose 2 days of jobs already and when you call to customer services, if you talk with a supervisor or a regular employees they always told you "I Don't know", "I'm Sorry I cant help you" and things like that. It is really dissapointed.

Comments

• Di
      24th of Mar, 2010

Lately everytime I call brighthouse because of a problem I manage to get very rude people. I am not a rude person and I donot appreciate being treated like an Idiot. Also I didnot know that we would have our bill change so dramtically. We are not rich people here, and it is already a day to day to day struggle, and now you are going to raise our bill to onehundred and seventynine dollars a month? That is insane and as soon as I can find another way to get my service I will be changing it. But most importantly, you have got to take care of all your rude people handling your bussiness for you, because if you don't you will end up loosing more customers than you can afford to! Hmmmm maybe that is why you have raised our bill? loosing to many customers and have to cover your butts, huh? That is what happens when you can't take care of your customers in a plesant way. What ever happened to the old saying you don't argue with a customer you just assume that the customer is always right!!! I know that I am not always right but, I don't get ugly over the phone and treat people like they are stupid! YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY NEEDS ALOT OF IMPROVEMENT!!! I have been a loyal customer for ten years going into eleven, and I think that I miss your small company so very much! They knew how to treat people, and when ever I go into the brighthouse company in Cantonment, they are still the best people on the face of this earth. I will miss them. I just want you to know that I would not be writing this if you had polite people on the telephones. They ARE some of the rudest people I have ever met. One other thing. I called 411 today to ask about our channels because they were changed with out my knowledge, and was sent to Canada first and then 4 other places before finally connecting to this area, I felt like I was in twilight Zone, and my daughter was sitting there with me listening to everything. I have a speaker phone. It may only be fifty cents or a dollar, but when they did that to me I don't feel like I should have to pay for it, and they also got very ugly about that. She said Our # is on your bill, I told her that if I had my bill or a phone book I would not need 411. it is none of her bussiness anyway! It is just the fact that she said that to me and in such a rude way! ThankYou- The Blands