Bright Consultants / job not given

1 delhi, India Review updated:

I have registered with naukri.com. I got call that your resume was shortlisted. They told me to pay Rs.1700/- for registration, Rs. 2700/- for document verification and Rs 6700/- for training purpose. They conducted my 2 tele-interviews with the company hr. They given commitment that after three months of joining company will refund all money which one they took from me. Other details are mentioned below. After all that I am trying to call them their phones are switched off and there is no reply to mails.

Dear AMRUT,

Its our pleasure, that you choose CareerBright as your career builder,
Kindly send us your Updated CV.

Email ID: info@careerbright.co.in

Please arrange to make the payment through
anyone of the following modes:
CASH / NEFT / FUND TRANSFER (Netbanking)

Kindly use following Bank Accounts Details:
Payment amount 1700/-

ICICI Bank,
Current A/c Name: Balaji security services
A/c No. [protected]
IFSC : ICIC0001135

Note:- After making the payment, please email us the scanned copy of the
Registration form & payment acknowledgement/receipt for our records.
Please feel free to call/revert, if any clarification is required in
this regard.

Warm Regards
NEHA
Team – Career Bright Team
Tel: 0120 – 6515964, 651592

Am
Jun 20, 2015

Comments

• Br
      27th of Aug, 2015

Hi AMRUT, ,

Kindly Note: Be aware of FRAUDS, We do not charge anything from the candidate .
    Please do not pay any money to anyone for Job/ Interview while coming for interview here. Be aware of FRAUDS

1. You have transferred amount in favor of "Balaji security services" NOT BRIGHT CONSULTANTS
    2. 0120 – 6515964, 651592, this number does not belong to Bright Consultants
    3. info@careerbright.co.in does not belong to Bright Consultants and our domain is www.brightconsultants.co.in

@Bright Consultants You are fraud

• Ni
      17th of Dec, 2015

Pls I recommend not to work with bright consultants. They are frauds n don't disburse on time salary.
    Regards Nirmala singh

9th of Aug, 2018

@nirmala86 Never to work with them they are fraud I am filling a case against them are you in

14th of Mar, 2017

They are scammers.
    They contacted me claiming that there is a vacancy for Hindustan Unilever Ltd and will pay me salary of 8.5 LPA but I will have to make payment of Rs. 2100 first.
    No company on this planet will ask for registeration fees for interviews. Companies need employees and they never charge candidates for interview expenses.
    Some ### named Neha called me up. She says it is an international firm even though she was talking like a stupid in hindi. I am sure they found her from garbage of Delhi.
    In short, brightsjob is a scam organization.

@Batman_superman HI All..

You all you people are posting for BrightJobs on the wall of Bright Consultants
    Lets be more sophisticated and intelligent. Requesting you to kindly remove the post from this wall.

9th of Aug, 2018

@Batman_superman They are fraud and I am filling a police compliant against these people are you inn

29th of Jul, 2017

I have registered with shine.com. I got a call from bright job service, they said that your cv is shortlisted for icici bank job. They told me to send my documents through mail and also to pay rs.2000 for registration charges and after that they took my telephone interview. After this they said that I have cleared my 1st round of interview and for 2nd round interview which is face to face interview, I have to deposit rs. 6250 which is refundable and my other personal details and documents they want through mail. Now I'm getting call for all these from any Komal Agrawal.
    I don't think so that real company charge any amount from candidates.

Please suggest me it is fake or not

• Ni
      2nd of Sep, 2017

@Sangu Baniya Did you get your answer?is it fraud or not?

• Po
      21st of Sep, 2017

Did you have phone no of komal agarwal or any bright job service consultant's no plz send me

5th of Oct, 2017

@Pooja pitalekar Hii pooja aapko kuch reward aaya komal agarwal ka ya bright job service say..plz reply

24th of Sep, 2017

+919870219507 this is 2 nd no off komal agarwal...but this is also swittch off

• Bh
      24th of Sep, 2017

@Shraddha gaikwad I also got a called from same woman komal agerwal i had also pay reg amount and verification fee but i think those are fruad people because they ask me for more money but i refuse to pay.guys beaware from these people 9910775881 is komal agerwal number that i got call from this number regarding vacany in yes bank .

13th of Oct, 2017

i also got a call from bright job and her name is heena i had also paid all charges of interview and verification my total amt was 12400 and i have applied for other country, i have also complete two round interview on tele.and now i m calling there then all number is switch off and not reachable, guys beware from these people.

23rd of Oct, 2017

@deepak veer plz kuch reward aaya kya...

23rd of Oct, 2017

@Deepali Vinherkar No dear..im also wating..aapke pass koi contact no hye unka..plz send me...

23rd of Oct, 2017

@Shraddha gaikwad 3 no hai mere pass...but 3 no switch off hai...ky karne ka abhi...aur aj training ki date thi na...pla reply

23rd of Oct, 2017

@Deepali Vinherkar Ha yes plz aap 3 no muze send karo na plz...

23rd of Oct, 2017

@Shraddha gaikwad 9650372577, 9818096559 this is no but switch off aaya hai...kay karne ka abhi...so plz reply

@Deepali Vinherkar Aapne komal agarwal say baat kithi kya

24th of Oct, 2017

@Shraddha gaikwad nhi na unka no bhi switch off hai...plz reply kya karne ka abhi

24th of Oct, 2017

@Deepali Vinherkar plz give me a mob number. if u dont mind..because any other process.

@Deepali Vinherkar 9967024055

24th of Oct, 2017

@Shraddha gaikwad thanks you ..8879394680 this is my no..

26th of Oct, 2017

@Deepali Vinherkar hello...kuch patta chala kya...call laga kya kisi ko...plz reply

30th of Oct, 2017

@Deepali Vinherkar nhi abhi mai v try kar raha hu mujhe usne 29 oct ka date diya thajaise kuch pata chalta hai to mai rly karta hu

30th of Oct, 2017

@deepak veer Plz kuch bhi ho reward karna..n unka koi new no ho to plz provided karo

19th of Dec, 2017

@Deepali Vinherkar 9983849635, 8290997341 se mere pas bhi cal aa rhi hai.inhe payment transfer kre ya ye log fake h, du

19th of Dec, 2017

@deepak veer 9983849635, 8290997341brightsjob k no hai ye mere se bhi registration fee mang rahe hai aapki joining hui ya nhi bataye.

• Kh
      4th of Nov, 2017

Samw

28th of Nov, 2017

@Khushal7 kya hua kuch patta challa ky

• Me
      7th of Dec, 2017

Info@brightsjob.com aaye aapki id h

11th of Dec, 2017

@MechSandeep Bisen kiski id hai...

11th of Dec, 2017

@Deepali Vinherkar Brightjob service walo ki

12th of Dec, 2017

@Shraddha gaikwad us id ka kya ho sakhtta hai..

19th of Dec, 2017

fake type lg rahai hai bate

26th of Dec, 2017

@Nazir Hussain kisne kuch action liya kya...

27th of Dec, 2017

@Deepali Vinherkar Abhi tak to nahi..but action bhi kasie lye

10th of Jan, 2018

@Shraddha gaikwad ha sahi bat hai. but abhi tak call bhi nhi lag rahe hai na kis ka bhi.

10th of Jan, 2018

@Deepali Vinherkar Are yaar chalo sub milkar kuch action layte hye

• Do
      31st of May, 2018

Aaplog +919667848543 is no. Par call kijiye ...Neha naam he unka... mujhe v call aaya tha...main v victim Hoon..Maine 2000 pay Kiya tha...mujhe v 6000 pay Karne ke liye bol Raha hai documents verification ke liye...phir aaplogo ka review dekhkar pata Chala. I hope is no se aap logo ka kuch madad ho sake...kaun kehta hai ki hum kuch nahi Kar sakte...don't underestimate the power of a common man...aaj social media hai hamare saath ...hum uska use Kar sakte hai...viral Kar dijiye is no ko... Kisika agar CBI me jaan pehchan hai to unhe v iske bare me batayiye...
    Aise baithe rehne see kuch nahi hoga...nahi aur Kai log iska shikar ho jayega

Hi ALL,

HI All..

You all you people are posting for BrightJob on the wall of Bright Consultants

9th of Aug, 2018

These people are cheat and thugs, they need to be taught a lesson, and They are all the same first the call you from a no. And tell u that Ur profile is selected for xyz co. In sdf feild and then ask you to deposit money for stupid process and verification and unnecessary idiotic process which doesn't even exist and take money from you and when you ask the to return the amount they say it's unreturnable they are bright consultant orf bright jobs, bright recruiter, bright recruitment they are [censored]ing messing with you and your emotions, don't trust them they are [censored]s and [censored] taught nonsenses thing.
    My advice to you is make you resume and go and submit it to the organisation in which you want to work
    Rather than paying these cheepers any amounts for doing nothing

29th of Aug, 2018

https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/-Raise complain here, in 2 days I got the refund,

29th of Aug, 2018

These [censored] need strict lesson, Just attaching refund pic

• Tr
      13th of Oct, 2018

Bright career right or not
    Email_career.bright1@outlook.com