Bridget Nisivoccia Design / Interior Design Fraud

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I hired Bridget Nisivoccia because she is the cousin of one of my friends & I thought she'd go out of her way to do a good job. Boy was I wrong, Hiring Bridget Nisivoccia Designs was the worst decision I've made, it was also the start of a 2 year fiasco that cost me millions. She convinced me that she should be the contractor and oversee all renovations which lead to her paying $400K to her contractor who totally destroyed my house, Every time I would call her for updates she would say everything is great and the house is looking beautiful. It wasn't until I got back from my travels that I realized the house was a disaster zone and there were leaks, water damage, everything was done poorly or not done at all and she tells me she already paid the contractor. So I had to hire another contractor to redo and fix everything which cost me double. Then I find out that all of the furniture and stone I had ordered was only partly ordered and she had pocketed 100's of thousands of dollars.

The saga continues and I don't want this to happen to anyone else, so be cautious.

Da

Comments

Js
  20th of Jul, 2009

I just finished a $500K project with BN Designs Inc. and I could not disagree more. Her and her staff were the most professional and detailed designers I have worked with. This ils the 3rd house I have redesigned and this was the smoothest and timeliest project for me. The contractors cleaned up after themselves daily, Bridget or a staff member was a the project on a regular basis and she truly created a sanctuary for my family and I. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to create and masterpiece yet livable home.
Thank you again Bridget and your staff.
Cheers.

20th of Jul, 2009

Well then you’re very lucky because I spoke with several people that have complained about her. So if I was able to speak to several people that were unhappy that means many more unhappy clients must exist. All I’m saying is it’s not worth the chance when you’re talking about your home. Why would you risk something so important?

I’d stay as far away from Bridget Nisivoccia as I could if I was thinking about hiring a designer.

Co
  17th of Aug, 2009

SHE IS A CROOK. SHE SCREWED EVERBODY OVER IN WESTFIELD NJ..., SHE IS NOT A DESIGNER...She went to a community college for 6 months to get a Fake Designer credentials...

J4
  8th of Feb, 2010

Stay far away from this woman. She is incredibly unstable, rude and completely unprofessional. Do not work with her on any project. There are too many other people out there with good reputations. Use them.. NOT her!

Mi
  9th of Sep, 2010

I wonder if you are not a scorned boyfriend who has an axe to grind? I think she does wonderful work. She professional and very talented.

So
  31st of Aug, 2012

Bridget Nisivoccia is the Bernie Madoff of designers. Stay away from her. She deserves to spend the rest of her life in jail.

1st of Sep, 2012

She is a crook, you can look up public records she has already been convicted of a crime and I know she's still in court for other matters.

Stay far away from this woman!!!

10th of Sep, 2012

Damon, You post the public records listing Bridget Nisivoccia's criminal convictions
and current court records. People need to know who she is.

11th of Sep, 2012

Yes damon, please tell us where to look up the public records of Bridget Nisivoccia's
current and pending criminal convictions. The people have a right to know.

Fl
  3rd of Oct, 2012

Bridget Nisivoccia is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Her professionalism and outstanding work couldn't be appreciated more. She really has a passion for what she does and her work reflects this.

Rp
  10th of Oct, 2012

Bridget Nisivoccia is a thief, we are a vendor she used with no personal connection to her or any ex boyfriends or anything else you can think of. We have placed her in collections. If you want to see her poor record just ask your collections agency to look her up. The record is there. She is ### as far as I'm concerned, and as for nice? I'm a New Yorker, I know rude, she was one of the most abusive people I've had to deal with. Before we were not paid for our work we had a note not to work for her again because of how rude she was.

Vi
  30th of Jun, 2015

I just finished reading these blogs and it's comedical. Damon get over it ! You are obviously scorned! First cut is the deepest lol
Grow up and stop engaging in child like behavior ...you are starting to act like your brother Darrin. Stay sweet!
Just Saying xoxo

3rd of Sep, 2015

I hired Bridget Nisivoccia AKA Bridget Hamilton and she was a friend of a friend so I was hopeful she’d go out of her way for me. Well that was definitely not the case…. Hiring Bridget Nisivoccia AKA Bridget Hamilton was probably one of the worst decision I could have ever made. Hiring Bridget’s design company was the beginning of a major multiyear debacle that cost me hundreds of thousands. I would have to write pages and pages to fill you in on the entire story but to keep it short and sweet stay as far away as you can from Bridget Nisivoccia AKA Bridget Hamilton of Hamilton Designs AKA BNID.com. The fact is she’s totally and completely untrustworthy and commits outright fraud.

If you want to have a harmonious home I recommend staying far away from Bridget Hamilton of Hamilton Designs AKA BNID