Bridgemons LLC / He is a crook.

FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 002 010 1694425
He gets the mony to ship my boat from Florida to Egypt (in full), did not pay the Nordana liners any thing, shut down his office in Miami ( bridgemons ) & run away with my money. Then I will have to bay again the money to Nordana to release my boat. He is a crook.

Comments

17th of Nov, 2008
My relative Wale Odimayo the owner of this company is a crook he steals peaple money
and flead
  17th of Nov, 2008
My relative Wale Odimayo the owner of this company is a crook he steals people money
and flee
Ab
  17th of Nov, 2008
I regret to say that Mr. Wale Odimayer should not ever be trusted, He is a crook & a laier.
I think that very soon he will have to pay for all & the payment will be HARD.
St
  18th of Nov, 2008
Our boat is with his company and I can't reach them for more than a week. Can somebody interested call me@ 619-315-4571?
St
  18th of Nov, 2008
Sorry, the correct phone# for the above message is 619-315-4671
Bj
  26th of Jul, 2011
Wale Ayorinde Odimayo is a fraud, dupe and an immoral human being who either needs to be sent to prison, deported or condemned. I order a 40 ft shipping container with him in April-June 2009 from Baltimore MD USA. Wale collected over $10, 000 from me but refuses to provide bill of Laden(BOL) for my clients to clear their container which contained 2006 BMW 7 series, 2009 Toyota Sequoia and a machine on arriving at the Port in Lagos Nigeria. My client had to hire a lawyer when the shipping company(AEShipping) refuses to provide them their BOL. In additon, they had to pay an additional $4350 to the shipping company AEshipping. I have been paying my client back their money.Wale has since only sent me $650 money order in Dec 2009. He still owes him $3700. The fact that I was referred by a long time high school friend of his who is my uncle didn't deter him from duping me.This was even a time when I lost my job and just had my son. Wale has no conscience and empathy. Everyone needs to be warned about him. I still can't phanthom how he is still in business and able to register his Bridgemons LLC with Florida Department of State. He gives Nigerians trying to make an honest living a bad name/reputation. He his a crook and theif.
I should have let my client sue him and lock him up back then. But I tried to give him an opportuinty to clear himeself. He failed miserably.I have proof of all transactions.
Bj
  2nd of Sep, 2011
Mr Zahira, I do agree that Mr Wale is a crook, fraud, dupe, lier, cheat and an immoral human being. He took over $10, 000 from me to ship a container with expensive cars and machines. Mr Wale Odimayo never paid the money to AEshipping to get the bill of laden. For over 2 years, I have begged, pleaded, reasoned with him, all to no avail. This all happened at a time when i first had my son and lost my job the next day. My wife even had to call him that we needed the money because we had to pay the customer who ordered the shipment through us. Wale odimayo did not care. He even refused to pay SAIA Motorfreight and that company kept chasing for money i didn't owe them. And to make matters worse, Wale Odimayo was referred by my uncle who is a long time, high school friend of his. My uncle even had to plead on our behalf. Wale Odimayo turned deaf ears. I have told him, I will see to it he doesn't dupe anybody again. I will make sure he pays for all his actions and inactions legally. He probably thinks this is Nigeria where he can dupe, cheat, defraud people and get away with it. Please, don't do business with him. Don't say you are not warned. Stay away from Wale Ayorinde Odimayo.
  15th of Nov, 2015
Any comments made on this site prior to today are not mine and have not been posted by me. Someone has made a fake profile using my name and I would appreciate it if it is removed and I am also informing google about this matter.

Bridgemons, LLC Logo Bridgemons, LLC