Bridge Data Roaming Service / failure to disconnect
On 26 August I applied for Bridge Data Roam 15 and within 24 hours of service commencement discovered that my usage exceeded 15MB. I had not accessed Internet other than having my phone download emails. Within the next 24 hours I contacted Singtel (at my own expense) to terminate the service. I am dissatisfied that the plan recommended was unable to accomodate my modest email usage even for 24 hours.
On 4 September I wrote to Singtel to confirm that I wanted the Bridge Data Roaming service disconnected and they acknowledged by email.
On 23 September I was overseas again and found that the service was still pushing mails to me. When I returned to Singapore on 29 September I have had to again demand that the service be disconnected. Now I have to fight them over several hundred dollars in excess usage charges.
Today alone I spent one full hour on the phone with the accounts person, and still no joy.
More Bridge Data Roaming Service Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - sms subscription services
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - recontract of home fibre broadband online and phone service
- Singtel Mobile - unlimited data roaming 
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - unprofessional service
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - shop fixed telephone link to nets payment device failed to repair by singtel technician
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - payment not received