BRIDESIGN / ORDER MISTAKE

FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8776930389

I decided to call bridesign and order flowers for my son's senior prom. I made thee call last Sat., April 6the for thee 'Roses and Ruscus" pair of bridal bouquet and a boutoniere, which was listed at a cost of $195. I spoke withe Nick Suarez. I called thee woman's bridal bouquet a "nosegay"... We decided on thee ivory instead of white and I paid withe my Discover card a total of $247. When thee flowers arrived, thee nosegay bouquet had a total of 4 flowers and some nasty babies breathe and one boutoniere. The picture online was of a bouquet withe atleast two dozen roses and greenery only. I was in a huge panic and I called Nick and theis is what he said to me: Your order was a custom order and you acknowledged an email describing a hand tied petite bouquet. I said to him theat I never asked for a custom or modified order and theat I only saw a picture online of thee exact item theat I requested. WHO PAYS $247 FOR A TOTAL OF 5 ROSES??? He argued withe me and said theey would have to "listen to thee tape to make a decision on what to do" and theat he would call me back in 20 minutes. In a panic, I called Proflowers because it was therough thee Proflowers website theat directed me to BRIDESIGN/VISTAFLOR. I WAS LIVID AND IN A PANIC! Afterward, half an hour after Nick said he would call me back in 20 mins, , I called BRIDESIGN back and Camillo answered thee phone and told me theat Nick was not theere!!! He said theey listened to thee tape and theat because I referred to thee hand held bouquet as a NOSEGAY, theen it was my error. REALLY? SO I LOOK ONLINE TO ORDER THE EXACT ITEM AT THE EXACT PRICE AND NEVER MENTION A MODIFICATION OR CUSTOM ORDER AND I PAY $247 FOR A TOTAL OF 5 ROSES??? WOW!!! Meanwhile, Michelle at Proflowers calls me back and said her company was going to send whatever I wanted free of charge. Word to thee wise: STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY CALLED BRIDESIGN AND VISTAFLOR,

Ke
Apr 13, 2013

Comments

• Ke
      Apr 14, 2013

I used the spell checker and it changed the correct spellings to incorrect ones. Sorry! The typos are not intentional!

Dear Mrs. Daniels
    As a member of the Bridesign team I am at a loss to understand the incident with your order. Every day we try our very best to deliver not only flowers but also superior customer service; you and every single customer deserve nothing less from us. We are aware that there was a misunderstanding error and as a result you did not receive the item you were expecting. This is precisely why we send a confirmation email with every order and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so that you always receive what you want, no matter what. We tried to contact you the next day to offer a replacement before your event, but were unsuccessful in our attempts.

Please accept our deepest apologies and do keep in mind that we appreciate your business and truly value you as a customer. Because we rarely have unsatisfied customers, we have taken your feedback very seriously and have escalated your case to our CEO, who will be getting in touch with you very soon.

Thank you very much for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warmest regards,
    Adriana Hudson
    [protected]@vistaflor.com
    (404) 447 9396

*Mrs. Daniel.

Apr 15, 2013

Oh PLEASE!!! YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO JUSTIFY THIS???? I AM DISGUSTED! THE EMAIL SAID A HAND TIED BOUQUET! I DO NOT KNOW THAT THERE IS MORE THAN ONE KIND!! YOU ARE SPLITTING HAIRS WITH ME AGAIN!! THE ITEM I ORDERED HAD AN ONLINE COST OF $195. I TOLD NICK SUAREZ THIS WAS WHAT I WANTED!! YOU CHARGED ME THIS SAME PRICE!! I RECEIVED 5 FREAKING ROSES AND THAT IS NOT OK!!! YOUR PEOPLE KEPT ARGUING WITH ME AND PUTTINF ME OFF! I WAS PROMISED A CALL BACK AND DID NOT GET ONE!! I HAD NICK SUAREZ LOOK ONLINE WITH ME AT THE EXACT ITEM I WANTED AND NEVER MENTIONED A MODIFICATION OR CUSTOM ORDER!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!! YOU SENT AN ITEM THAT WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT WAS ON MY COMPUTER! NICK AND YOUR PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR CALLING THIS ITEM A NOSEGAY!! TO ME A NOSEGAY IS A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS THAT A WOMAN HOLDS IN HER HANDS!!! OH MY GOD!!! YOU SCREWED UP. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!

I AM NOW MAD AGAIN! You have no idea how to treat a customer. You and your company are pathetic,

Apr 15, 2013

I called Bridesign and asked the customer service guy, Nick, to go take a look at the ROSE AND RUSCUS 2 PIECE PACK...

We chose ivory instead of white and he quoted me the exact price of $195... I NEVER SAID CHANGE ANYTHING. I NEVER SAID MODIFY ANYTHING. I NEVER SAID CUSTOMIZE ANYTHING... I JUST WAS SO EXCITED BECAUSE THAT WAS PRECISELY WHAT I WANTED.

HE SCREWED UP.
    HE MADE EXCUSES.
    HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE TAPE OF OUR CONVERSATION.
    HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK IN 20 MINUTES.
    HE NEVER CALLED.
    I CALLED AND GOT CAMELLIO ON THE PHONE WHO SAID WHEN THEY LISTENED TO THE TAPE I REFERRED TO THE ROSE AND RUSCUS BOUQUET AS A 'NOSEGAY' AND THEREFORE I WAS WROMG.
    CAMELLIO THEN SAID THEY SENT AN EMAIL CALLING THE 'NOSEGAY' A HAND TIED BOUQUET.

REALLY??????
    I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR CEO, JUANITA, TO CALL ME!!!

Apr 15, 2013

Well well... I SEE YOU CHANGED THE ONLINE PRICE TO REFLECT THE ENTIRE COLLECTION INSTEAD OF JUST THE BRIDAL BOUQUET AND BOUT! WOW!! THAT WAS FAST! TRYING TO CHANGE THINGS SO YOU DO NOT APPEAR GUILTY?? WELL I CAUGHT IT AND NOW IT IS EXPOSED..

Apr 17, 2013

Dear Mrs. Daniels,

I had replied to your comments yesterday but my post is not showing up. Here is what I intended to say:
    I am sorry if my previous post did not come across as an apology, because that was truly the intention of my reply. What happened in your case was a mistake on our part that could have been avoided, and we regret deeply that you received the wrong item. We should understand and fulfill our customers needs and expectations and we do take full responsibility of what happened with your order. We also understand that a full refund (which was issued to you the day you reported this incident) is not enough in order to make up for the inconvenience you experienced due to our mistake.
    Please do know that we are on your side and we never meant to blame it on you. To do so would go completely against with what we stand for: to go beyond assisting our customers before, during and after they have placed their order with us. I am glad to know that our marketing director has contacted you directly and I am confident that the conversation you had with him will help us take necessary actions to prevent an incident like this from happening again. When a customer like you calls us to order flowers, he/she is placing his/her confidence and trust in us. As such, we need to deliver not only flowers, but also integrity, diligence and accuracy.
    Please do know that all your comments are valuable to us and we take them as feedback in order to improve upon our service. Furthermore, we appreciate all the time you've taken to let us know about our mistake with your order; that is the only way we can identify, correct and prevent such errors from happening in the future.

Thank you for your time and do not hesitate to contact us directly at any time.

Warmest regards,

Adriana.

Apr 17, 2013

I have just spoken to someone who accepted blame, FINALLY.
    He said he wanted to send me some flowers as an apology and I told him not to do that. I do not want something for nothing. I also just saw the refund on my discover card activity. My husband just called and told me they sent 6 dozen multi colored long stem roses...
    I forgive them.
    I will try to have this complaint removed..