Brickhouse Security / Un-happy

Brickhouse Security
I purchased a product that didn't work as advertised and tried to return it. could not talk to a person, only was able to email them. customer servcie was absolutely NO HELP. finally got it returned but they charged me!!! I was going to purchase something more expensive... NOT ANY MORE! YOU shouldn't either, they're horrible to deal with.

N  30th of Dec, 2009 by

I am the Customer Service Manager for BrickHouse Security. I apologize for the problems you have been having with your product and getting a hold of one of our representatives. I would appreciate the option to discuss this issue with you directly and work with you on coming up with an amicable solution to this issue.

Please email me directly at tduffy@brickhousesecurity.com.

Thank you.
N  17th of Jan, 2010 by
Can't agree more, products purchased from Brickhouse, did not work properly, were not delivered with the advertised assessories, were late in arriving and were clearly not new. Company ignores emails.

I will be flushing money down the toilet before I spend with this company again, and I cannot advise anybody strongly enough to stay away from this company.