Briatore Pizza / Do not order from them

St

Comments

• Te
      30th of Nov, 2009
    Briatore Pizza - Horrible customer service and bad food
    Briatore Pizza
    briatorepizza.com

A co-worker and I ordered 2 caesar salads (one with chicken)and an order of hot wings. The salads were not caesar they were made with regular lettuce and the dressing was not very good, did not taste like caesar at all! The hot wings were bland did not taste like hot wings at all. When I called to let them know and give them the opportunity to correct things he said "that is just the way we make things here". I asked if they would give us a credit so we can try them again in case it was a fluke thing he said "well you ordered it you ate it that is just the way it is". We will NEVER order from here again, horrible customer service bad food, just not a place you'd want to go back to. :-(~