Bri & Co / Bad customer service

1 2126 McCulloch Blvd, Lake Havasu City, AZ, United States
Phone: 925-522-1800

First off I’m not from LHC so needed to find a new salon to get a cut and weave. I checked out 3 salons on Wed 5/13 and finally decided on BRi & Co because the owner could fit me in on Friday 5/ 15. I received a VM conformation call on Thursday by Bri & did return with VM saying I would be at the salon at 11am. Friday morning I did call again around 9am just to make sure all was a go but the salon VM was full so I just figured everything would be fine.
I arrived at the salon at 11:05 and Bir wasn’t there so I waited about 10-15 minutes before asking one of the other hair dressers if she knew what was going on and she said no but she would call her. They talked for 2 min and then I was handed the phone to talk to Bri. I guess Bri had not heard or checked the voice mail so she had no clue about the appointment even though she mad it verbally Wednesday with me.? SO WERID…. Anyway she was having lunch with her son at school but said she would be there in 20 minutes so I went to have my blood work done and then came back about 25 minutes later AND SHE still wasn’t there? Again the other hair dresser apologized and said she had no clue what was going on so I just said never mind, thanks and told her for future she might want to tell the owner (Bir) that this was very bad business & customer service & I was disappointed. So across the way I say a little jewelry shop so I stopped in for the max ten minutes and as I was walking back to my car I saw Bri. I walked in and said “u finally made it and that I was very disappointed about the customer service”. She said she had been there for 20 minutes and that I was a liar (which was a complete lie from her). The other hair dressers told me that she just had purchased the business a couple of months ago so I suggested maybe she should focus on that & not flaking on clients. I told her I have a business of my own and it usually comes first ALWAYS!! That’s how you get new clients, repeat clients and good word of mouth ESPECIALLY in a small town. She told me to leave & she didn’t want to do my hair and so again I said I was very dissatisfied & wouldn’t want her to do my hair anyway and I will also share my thoughts to others. As I was walking out the door she yelled “I hope the other stylist F___ks Up my hair!!” Keep in mind this was also In front of other clients and now this whole thing has been wasting my time for about 1 ½ hours.
SO the reason I’m sharing is because I want people to know what a BAD experience it was with BRI the owner and to pass it along ESPECIALLY if you have only a certain amount of time set to get your hair done and can’t wait & argue for 1/1/2 hours for nothing. Please pass along!

To