Breville Ikon / Customer Service/Faulty Appliance
I bought a Breville Ikon kettle that stopped working after 3 weeks of use.
2 hours on hold for customer service (no answer).
8 emails (only an autoreply).
I cannot get them to replace the defective kettle, cannot get any response whatsoever. Having emailed them proof of purchase and all the info asked for in the autoreply, I should have a new kettle by now.
More Breville Ikon Complaints & Reviews
- Breville Customer Services - Bad results 
- Breville - faulty product
- Breville - Breadmaker Model No: Bbm600 - faulty bread mixer
- Breville - Ikon Breville Espresso Machine - Machine makes terrible espresso 
- [Resolved] Breville - bov900bss smart oven and bem825bal mixer
- Breville Group - hot water dispenser
- Breville - cbl6/a blender 
- www.brevilleusa.com - They forgot about the instruction
- Breville - I am really upset because of their attitude 
- Breville Espresso Machine - Customer Service