[Resolved] Breville Group / kettle
I am very annoyed as my breville kettle set on fire.
It had water in it but potentially could of set my house on fire.
Also I had 3 children in the house!!
My breville kettle is out of warranty but still I wouldn't expect it to set on fire!!!
Luckily I caught it and disconnected it be it caught fire completely under my kitchen cupboards...! !!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Breville Group Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2018
Actually this product is not part of our company, in the United Kingdom specifically the Breville name is owned privately by Jarden Industries, no relation to Breville in the rest of the world. This product belongs to www.Breville.co.uk and any complaint should be filed with that brand specifically as we are unable to offer recourse for the 3rd party product.
More Breville Group Complaints & Reviews
- Breville Ikon - Customer Service/Faulty Appliance 
- Breville Customer Services - Bad results 
- Breville - faulty product
- Breville - Breadmaker Model No: Bbm600 - faulty bread mixer
- Breville - Ikon Breville Espresso Machine - Machine makes terrible espresso 
- [Resolved] Breville Group - breville iron easy glide 1800w
- Breville Group - Mini food processor
- Breville - I am really upset because of their attitude 
- Breville Group - four slice smart toaster
- Breville Group - boss to go plus